Brachs / maple nut goodies

1 Jasper, IN, United States Review updated:

Really? What happened? I like many others, have for years cherished this wonderful candy sensation. Is there a reason why it has been ruined and when in the hell are you going to bring back the original wonderful candy goodness??? Please, the world is begging you to bring back some happiness in this messed up world!! You had a good thing going for all these years, why, why would you mess it up? Generations have enjoyed this candy and we no longer buy it. Well, sometimes we do just to see if there was some kind of mistake and we got a bad batch, but no, it'a horrible!!!

• Updated by Kathleen58, Jan 13, 2018

I found that it doesn't matter where you buy the maple nut goodies nor what brand. They are all different than they used to be, they suc!!!

Ka
Jan 11, 2018

Comments

• Ha
      12th of Jan, 2018

I agree with the person complaint This bag tasted nothing like all the other bag I bought
    The bag said it expired July 2018
    7J02BB183

• Rh
      19th of Nov, 2018

I also agree, they used to be softer and chewier. I’ve purchased three bags in the past 6 months from different stores in hopes the batches were different. Nope. Still hard as a brick. I can barely chew them. Please bring back the old recipe!!!