Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 16

Brach's — brach's sugar free gummy bears

I bought a bag of Sugar Free Gummy Bears at Walgreen's in Easton PA on 1-19-18. I opened the bag and ate one...

Brach's — party time mix assorted candy

Today I purchased a Party time mix assorted candy 175 pieces which is supposed to be 9 flavors per the...

Lakehills

Brach's — cinnamon hard candy

Hello I am a HUGE fan of Cinnamon hard candy and my home is usually never without it in my candy jar. In...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought a 20 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies at our local Camby, IN Menards store. These are & have been my favorites for years. When I opened them they felt greasy. I bit into a couple & almost broke a tooth. They are hard as a rock inside! The date on the bag is good for another 6 months. Can you please replace these with a fresh bag? So disappointed!
Thanks,
Marinda Barger

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought a pack from the family dollar on January 18th 2018 and they were wayyyy to hard to even eat was a bit disappointed cause I lived 35-40 minutes away and I knew I couldn't return them in a timely manner for a refund so I just gave them to my dog for a Friday treat, but this is my favorite candy and I have never experienced this before and they hadn't expired they are good until 05/24/2018

Respond

Brach'sbrach's sugar free fruit slices

I purchased a bag of Brach's Sugar Free Fruit Slices on 1/13/18. I read the Nutrition Facts and thought this should be better for me than regular candy. About an hour after eating the bag ( 6 pieces) I started feeling gassy and then had very bad diarrhea. I didn't even give it a thought that the candy was causing this and brushed off the symptoms as being from something I may have ate the day before. Took antacids and Pepto Bismol which were not relieving the symptoms. At one point I had gas build-up so bad my back hurt. I seriously wondered if I were having a heart attack. This morning (1/14/18) I am still gassy and felt determined to figure out what is going on. So went back through what I ate on 1/13/18. I pulled out the empty bag from the candy and looked more closely at the information on the back of the bag. And found in very small print a WARNING stating the product may cause stomach upset and have laxative effect. I was flabbergasted. For heaven's sake…why would anyone look for a warning on a bag of candy. If this product causing this much discomfort if not eaten correctly that WARNING needs to be on the front of the product and in much bigger print.

brach's sugar free fruit slices
      brach's sugar free fruit slices

Brach'sbrachs lemon drops

We recently purchased the Lemon Drops. I looked at the information on the bag of 60 items. It said it was processed where peanuts are also processed. I have a severe allergy to all nuts.

I sure wish there was a way separate nuts from all other products that you make. My wife can eat them, but not me.

Thank you for having the info on the bag.

Charles Binford ([protected]@yahoo.com)

Brach'sapple nut goodies

The center is too hard, tears up your mouth. It's very addicting so I have to kind of just suck on them till they soften up a little bit. Expiration date is March 20 2018
          I'm also a fan of maple goodies. But I've noticed those are usually hard too. Some bags are perfect then I go back and get another hard batch.
          Applenut, so far out of 3 bags which does cost $4.00 all bags have been very hard.

Brach's — star brights peppermints

I buy peppermints for my classes and went to Wal-mart bought a bag the large bag and part of the bag is empty...

Brachs — maple nut goodies

Really? What happened? I like many others, have for years cherished this wonderful candy sensation. Is there...

Brach'smaple nuts

I purchase 3 bags of this candy (Maple nuts), only to be Highly Disappointed . I
            It's so HARD you can't chew it, my mother cracking her tooth and had to purchase a new set of teeth. I would rely like my refund back, this is Heart breaking for me and my Family. We look forward to playing games on who can eat the most during Christmas, it's my FAVORITE CANDY of ALL TIME!! 😢😢

maple nuts

Respond

Brach'sbad batch of brach's sugar free cinnamon hard candy

I usually have a hard time finding the Brach's sugar free Cinnamon Hard Candy, but I like very much. So when I do find it, I purchase up to 6 bags at a time!
              But, the last set of bags -- so far I've thrown out 3 bags, taste awful! Seems the batch received too much cinnamon flavoring or something -- very spicy...tasting "hot" and strong like medicine! (not the pleasant, cinnamon with sweetness) taste. '

Would like 6 replacement bags, if possible (I have not opened the others, but think they will be the same!!). They are the 3.5 Oz. size.

batch # 7F06PP10000
              Best by 28May2019

Best reached via email: audrey.yee.[protected]@gmail.com

Brach's — maple nut goodies

Please fire whoever had the idea to change the recipe of this long loved candy! I just bought a large bag...

Brach'schocolate marshmallow santa

I purchased Brach's chocolate marshmallow Santa's for Christmas stocking stuffers. They are awful. The marshmallow isn't gooey. And the taste is terrible. I hope you bring the original recipe back for this product. I usually look forward to having these candies in the Christmas stocking every year. But after this year's disappointment I think I'm done buying these.

Sincerely,
                Michelle Mullenbach
                19600 Emerald Drive
                Nevis, MN
                [protected]@hotmail.com

Brach's — apple nut goodies

I have a bag of apple nut goodies with a best by date of march 20, 2018 and they are as hard as a rock. You...

Brach'smilk chocolate orange

I purchased Milk Chocolate Oranges for everyone the same as I always do for their stockings as well as just as a sweet for all the adults on my list and every single one was too hard to just "burst and enjoy" as they are supposed to be these are a favorite of my entire family and my most favorite candy and after paying $2.75 a piece for 20 chocolate oranges and having no one be able to enjoy them is extremely disappointing. I had hoped that it was only going to be 1 or 2 of them but I spoke with everyone I gifted them to and no one was able to burst their candy and the chocolate was so hard they would have broken a tooth trying to eat them the best by date on them is 04/01/2019 so they should still be good and the code before the date is 7D035J10100 all the oranges were purchased at Dollar General at the same time perhaps this was a bad batch

Brach'scandy inedible/too hard

I purchased 3 bags of Brach's Apple Nut Goodies which are absolutely horrible. To pay 2.49 for each bag for them to be too hard to eat and just really not any good is absolutely not good. I purchased them on December 31, 2017 and the sell by date is March 21, 2018 and they taste like they are so old they turned into a rock. I almost broke a tooth trying to eat one of them. I purchased them at the Kroger Store where I live. I think I should be get a refund on all 3 bags which would be 7.47 + tax. These are not your best product that you put out ever.

Brach'schristmas nougat

Me and my babies love the christmas nougats but today while i was eating some i bit into a hard piece of white plastic im nervous about eating anymore out of these this year. The plastic is the size of one of my daughters earrings i dont know if anyone has ever had this problem but this is the first for me kinda scary my daughters could have had it and choked on it

christmas nougat
                      christmas nougat

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I am always careful to pick up these candies and check the date because since they are my faves I know they are sometimes hard. The date on these are 5/4/18. They are so hard I cannot eat them. I can only wait for them to melt and soften in my mouth. These are my altime favorite candy and I am in need of the times to buy that aloenme to enjoy them.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Have been eating these since they were behind the counter at Sears. Not them!!! They had a slightly crisp surary maple shell you could suck or bite. The inside was a chewy maple nut mix. My grandkids will never learn to love them like my grandmom. Mom, Myself and my children. You killed a tradition. Shop get maple nut goodies. School Xmas Easter = (