Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews, Page 17

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Same as the other two complaints. These are NOT the candies I grew up with. I noticed about mid year that they had changed. I hoped it was a bad batch. But got another bag at Christmas. Same crappy product. Outside like white chocolate and inside hard as a rock. Very sad. I have been eating these since I was a child in the 70's. I hope someone changes it back.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I don't eat much candy, but I do have my favorites and one of them is Maple Nut Goodies. I haven't had that candy in over five years as I mentioned to my sister one day . Then imagine my delight on Christmas morning when I found a bag of them in my Christmas stocking. My sister had to order them on line, after an exhausting search of local grocery, department, and Drug stores, and this in Denver Co. where there is a lot of stores to check. I was so thrilled to finally have a piece of one of my favorites.As I attempted to take a bite I was horrified to find it so hard I nearly broke my tooth.I remember them a soft and chewable candy that was a pleasure to eat. I am very disappointed that a company with a reputation to up hold would let such an item leave their facility.

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I always get everybody Maple Nut Goodies for their Christmas stockings. I had to write on them with a marker...

Brach'smaple nut goodies

We have bought this candy for 65 years and always loved them. But now I just purchased some bags and can't even eat them because they are so hard and they used to be somewhat softer in the middle. They was so hard my daughter broke two teeth biting into it . We are disappointed that we won't be enjoying or purchasing anymore the way they are now. We always enjoyed them and don't know what has changed .this was a 4 generation of us enjoying these. Just disappointed .

Brach'smaple nut goodies

bought 2 bags at two different places for Christmas. both bags very very hard. one of my very favorite candies the taste was not right at all .I've been eating them for as long as I can remember, never anything like this. bag 1 7c29bb183 12/27/2017 bag 2 7x09bb182 06/09/2018 just thought you should know. Gary Covington [protected]@yahoo.com [protected] highlands ranch Colorado

1 Response

Brach's — maple nut goodies recipe change fail

Like so many others, I am not a fan of the new recipe. They are hard to chew and the coating is different. So...

Brach'sbrach's party time mix

My husband and I purchased a bag of party time mix for a Christmas present for an older gentleman. Among the wrapped candy we found numerous pieces of unwrapped candy, candy that was in half and unwrapped and a piece that looks like it was eaten and thrown back in the bag. This was purchased at Walmart for the price of $4.78. Would like to have my money reimbursed or a coupon for a free bag. I do not have the capabilities of sending a copy of the receipt or pictures of the candy.
          Sincerely,
          Debbie King
          435 Gaffney Hill Road
          Easton, PA 18042

• Updated by Kooper King · Dec 23, 2017

no update as of yet

Brach'sbrach's maple nut goodies

On December 22, 2017 My husband and myself purchased the Maple Nut Goodies and that evening opened them, knowing we were going to share with our children when they all arrived on Christmas.
            They were tough and hard to chew. The worse we have had in years. We always enjoy them chewy and great taste! Very disappointing !
            The package said freshness guarantee, so I'm writing this to get a new bag of fresh, maple nut goodies.

Brach’s — maple nut goodies

I purchased maple Nut Goodies on 12-17-17! This 14oz bag of candy was hard and very dry! I could not chew...

Brachsmaple nut goodies candy

Maple Nut Goodies have been one of my favorite candies since childhood. When I purchased them recently I knew immediately that something had changed, for the worse. The recipe changed! They are smaller and the outside is now soft but the center is too hard! Bring back the classic chewy maple nut candies - why did Brachs change a candy that was already the best!? I miss the original. Please bring it back.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of Maple Nut Goodies last week 12/07/2017, they were so hard I could not even bite into one. I kept it in my mouth for a few minutes hoping it would soften up, but it was never really eatable. The date is still good 5/10/2018, 7H10BB183 is the package number. I would like the 4 oz bag to be replaced with a fresh bag. My name is Muriel Bentley, I am 71 years old and I have eaten this candy since I was a little girl and this is the first bag I have ever had to complain about. Your attention in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank You

Brach'smaple nut goodies

Every time I fine this Brach's maple Nut Goodies I clean the store out of them, because they are my papa and my most top favorite of all time. but the last 2 times I gone to the store and got 10 or more bags (whatever amount the have). When I got home and started to eat them they didn't taste the same the are super super hard now. They never hurt my teeth before and now they do. I will NEVER EVER buy this candy again. NEVER

Brach'smaple nut goodies

The bag of Maple Nut Goodies were terrible, I couldn't chew them they were so hard, I checked the Best sale by date it hadn't expired yet 06/09/2018. I hope you didn't make a change to the recipe, because if I can't chew them, I will not be buying anymore. The one treat I let myself have a couple of times a year. Can you do something to resolve this I really enjoy this candy.

Brachsgummi worms

I just bit into a fingernail in my gummi worm! I can send it to you as well as send you pictures of. I am beyond disgusted!!! I thought I had broke a tooth and bit on it but no!!! It is in my gummi worm and all of my teeth are still in place! This is someone's fingernail or toenails!!! I am beyond grossed out and will be more than happy to send it to you. My brother is a detective and he has also came to look at it and had confirmed this is a human nail of some sort. Let me know what you would like to do to fix this because I'm past discussted and would hope you wouldn't want this to be the front page of any newspaper. But I've got it I'm my hands and more than willing to share this with the world!

Thanks,
                      Jessica Lester

gummi worms

Brach'schocolate covered cherries.

Your chocolate covered cherry are the only brand I like. They are hard to find but I usually can find them at Christmas time. I look forward to them every year. Last few years every box I get the cream inside is hard. The best part of your cherry was the creamy gooey cream inside. Now it's all hard. Did you change it? Just not the same. I miss the creamy insides.

Brach'smaple nut goodies

I bought two 14 oz. Bags today at WalMart. The date on the bags is July 2018. The candies are so hard they are practically inedible. I find it hard to believe that company like Brachs would even put a product like this into production. I see from reading all the other complaints that this is apparently a product change rather than a fresh needs issue. I am requesting a refund of $5.96 for this purchase!
                          Roger Lovern
                          [protected]@aol.com

Brachsmaple nut goodies

What have you done to this candy. I have eatten this for years it is one of my favorite. But not anymore it is so hard you can't eat it you have to suck on it.not what i want to do.
                            The sell by date is02/02/18
                            7E05BB183

I would like a reimbursement for the candy i bought. Please feel free to call me. [protected]
                            Russ Rowley
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Respond

Brach'smaple nut goodies very hard.

I purchased two bags (4 oz.) of Maple Nut goodies today 12/4/2017 with a expiration date of best by 5/10/2018 batch # 7H10BB182. They were bought from a New Dollar General store, in Haxtun, CO They were very hard; much harder than I had ever seen them before.
                              I would like them to be replaced with ones that are like the ones I am accustomed to. Soft to firm, not hard enough to complain about, almost enedible.

Mike McGrath
                              502 N. Washington Ave.
                              Fleming, CO 80728 ([protected]@haxtuntel.net)

• Updated by Mike McGrath · Dec 04, 2017

Maple Nut goodies were too hard to eat.

Respond

Brach'sneeding to know how to get this product

Please tell me where I can get some of the Sundae Neapolitan Coconut. It is my daughter's favorite and I am trying hard to get her some as a surprise for Christmas. She has been trying and she says I won't be able to get it. Can I get a couple of bags direct from the company? Thanks very much. I will gladly send you a check ahead of time and pay postage .

Brach's — maple nut goodies

I am so disappointed in the bag I just bought. Who could possibly think it a good idea to change these long...