Bourne Leisurethey stole large sum from me

The company Bourne Leisure charged me for something and I have no idea for what, ‘coz I heard about this company for the first time. I lost really large sum and already spoke with the rep, but this scammer refused that they charged me. He started to tell me some ### and I have no idea what to do now. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me what measures to take now. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Cr
Feb 16, 2015

Comments

• De
      Feb 06, 2016

I bought two caravans from Bourne Leisure for cash in 2009. In total I paid £35, 000. After a year I decided to have the caravans moved to a different site which was owned by another company as I was not happy with the way Bourne Leisure operated.
    The site fees were due to be paid in March and as it was April when I decided to move the vans I expected to pay a months site fees on each caravan. But NO they wanted a whole years fees to be paid and I refused. I was not prepared to pay a total of £7, 250 for a months site fees for two caravans.3 days later a company arrived to disconnect the vans for me and remove them to a new site.They were refused entry and told that my caravans had both been sold, complete with my belongings and taken off site to pay for my *debt*.In total they have robbed me of over £40, 000 and have refused me entry to the site and their head office will not answer any form of communication and have blocked my attempts to enter their offices.I cannot employ a solicitor as all my savings were spent on the vans which were for use in my retirement. Bourne Leisure have in fact got away with fraud.