Bottom Line Books — mailed and billed for a book I never ordered.
I received a book entitled BL Ultimate Womens Guide 2017 and after having looked through it realized I had never ordered it. I telephoned Bottom Line Books and advised them that they send me a book I never ordered. The customer service representative was apologetic and promised to mail me a return label. After about a month I received the return label and mailed it back to them.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boone, IA I have now received another bill from Bottom Line Books requesting $44.95 for this book I never ordered which I returned to them. No mention was made on the bill of having received the book I returned. Bottom Line Books is a bottom feeder in the publishing business and I will not pay them anything. If they do anything to mess up my excellent credit rating they will regret having done so.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books 
- Bottom Line Books-2Nd Complaint!!! - products being billed for I never got nor want!!!