Bottom Line Booksmailed and billed for a book I never ordered.

I received a book entitled BL Ultimate Womens Guide 2017 and after having looked through it realized I had never ordered it. I telephoned Bottom Line Books and advised them that they send me a book I never ordered. The customer service representative was apologetic and promised to mail me a return label. After about a month I received the return label and mailed it back to them.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Boone, IA I have now received another bill from Bottom Line Books requesting $44.95 for this book I never ordered which I returned to them. No mention was made on the bill of having received the book I returned. Bottom Line Books is a bottom feeder in the publishing business and I will not pay them anything. If they do anything to mess up my excellent credit rating they will regret having done so.

Gl
Jan 30, 2017

Comments

• Li
      Apr 11, 2019

I have received the book Ultimate Womens Guide 2019 and received the billing for it in the amount of, $53.45.
    My Account number that was assigned to me is #[protected]. I can either split the bill up into 4 installements. But the crux of my problem is I DID NOT WANT NOR HAVE I ORDERED THIS BOOK .

I want to ship it back to you (please provide shipping label) and remove it completely from the account you created for me!!!

I am holding the book until I receive the return shipping label and RETURN POSTAGE SINCE THE BOOK WAS NOT ORDERED! I AM NOT GOING TO PAY THIS BILL IN PAYMENTS OR LUMP SUMP, BECAUSE I DIDN'T ORDER IT!!!