Bottom Line Books / request for payment!
I ordered a book from Bottom Line Books (my first mistake) and was told that I had 30 days to view the book and decide if I wanted to keep it. After less than one week I decided to sent the book back. Much later I began receiving bills wanting payment. I replied and explained that I had returned the book. I have done this three times to date. Now they are threatening to turn me over to collections. I will not pay for something I do not have and I don't really care if I am in collections. It is the principle of the thing.
My advice is STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs 
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide