Boston Scally Companyscally hats

I purchased 2 hats at 2 different times. I got the wrong size, I returned them together in one box with a copy of both receipts. I printed out the return label for one hat and they returned only one hat. When I emailed, cause there is no phone number to call! I keep getting the run around. All I hear is the warehouse hasn't gotten to the return yet. It's been over a month and every time I email, I get nothing that as to if they found my hat, if it's being processed, it's always that they haven't gotten to it yet... I have asked to talk to a supervisor and I get nothing but a run around. I'm out the $50 and a hat! I'm beyond mad! And will never buy from them again!!! And I will make sure that everyone I know doesn't either!!! In this day and age with all the computers, scanning, and technology, they should have a better return process and a better customer service!!

Pe
Jan 31, 2019

Comments

Oct 11, 2019

Boston scally company is a scam. I paid $48 for a polyester hat that doesn't even fit correctly. The hats aren't even made in the US. I purchased an imported Irish wool cap of better quality for less. Stay away from this company.