Bosch / dishwasher started on fire
Our 4-5 year old Bosch dishwasher caught on fire. Two smoke alarms started chirping about the same time. Going into the kitchen I found foot high flames coming from the selector buttons. I put the fire out myself and other than the dishwasher having a hole the size of a baseball burnt in the door, the counter had a little charring on its underside. If we'd not been home, the house would have burned down. Thank God, we had smoke alarms that alerted us to the problem. Who'd of thought a dishwasher catching on fire? Be careful when you run these things.
More Bosch Complaints & Reviews
- Bosch - never buy bosch - bad products, horrible after sales service 
- Bosch Dishwasher - replacement control panel voluntary recall 
- Jack Bosch - general 
- Bosch Dishwasher Shu43c06uc - unable to repair 
- Bosch - powerstar tankless watwer heater 
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch geothermal ac heat pump system
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - customer service bosch induction range broken
- Bosch - paid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch hob set - glass top