Borders Books / Unsubscribe button

Beware that once u allow BORDERS BOOKS to send u emails (about price reductions, specials etc.) and it soon becomes a twice a day affair so u have literally enough of it and decide to unsubscribe... u'll be unhappily surprised that their UNSUBSCRIBE BUTTON doesn't function. Do u know of any other spammers who use this trick?

Comments

• Co
      2nd of Sep, 2009

That is entirely untrue, in fact. I get about two emails a week, promoting special deals and sales and offering useful coupons. If you sign up for Borders Rewards Perks, which you would know because it requires extra steps, then you would get a few more 'perks' a week. I opted not to do this. The whole thing is rather easy.

Haven't tried unsubscribing, but based on your spelling and general misinformation about Borders, I can only guess that you were doing it wrong.

(BTW I haven't had 'literally enough of it'. I literally enjoy books! )

• Sj
      25th of Sep, 2009

The most you would get would be 3 a week 1) coupon 2) speacial offers 3) Borders rewards perks. And the button works just fine. maybe your computer was not working?

• 80
      16th of Oct, 2009

Usually i do not bother with idiot comments like this: the subject was UNSUBSCRIBE, helloooo! Then (s)he goes on about spelling errors which i do not have but (s)he does, hellooooo again ! Maybe ur brain is not working.

• Zb
      31st of Oct, 2009

There is no unsubscribe button in the email they sent me. Or at least it's cleverly hidden. I'm livid. How is that not illegal.

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2009

To unsubscribe, you may do so yourself on their website or shoot an email to customer service.

• Ra
      21st of Jun, 2010

I visited the Borders store, which is located on 6103 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago.
    The environment of the store is very unwellcomming, and the cashiers are very rude. I have been to this store before, and I have been having the same impression too. The manager, who worked on Sunday, was very polite and helpful. He is a male. However, there is a female working during the week in the evening who seems to be looking for a guy. As many times I go there with my boyfriend, she is trying to seduce him. She keeps passing by him on purpose, smiling at him, giving him the eye and bending at him as some easy girl. I have been told the same information by other girls going there with their boyfriends. In addition, she is using her power in her premises in order to make two people break up. I had a coupon for 40 percent. She didn't accept it. She kept attempting to seduce my boyfriend by thinking that I will start acting unprofessionally because of the fact that she didn't let me use the coupon.Other girls have told me the same think. However, she can not expect to break two people with a strong bond by bulling and teasing the girl. The guy will prefer to stay with the girl he is with rather than going for a mean and rude one. A real bully! After that we went to the store located on 4718 North Broadway Avenue. Unlike the store on Lincoln Avenue, the people in the borders store on Broadway Avenue were very polite and helpful. In additon, they accepted my coupon. Of course they will accept it since there was not any pervert manager. I told my man that I don't want us to go anymore to the Borders on Lincoln Avenue because I didn't like how I was treated, and he agreed with me. Other girls have done in the same way. Not only my friends but also my relatives will not go there shopping any more. This pervert store manager makes the store loose lots of money. If Border owners don't want to have a bad reputations and losing money because people want a wellcomming environment where they be treated professionally and with respect, they need to change the manager who is seducing her customers . If the pervert store manager needs a guy, I would suggest that she goes to craigslist.com or clubs.

• Kv
      15th of Nov, 2010

I sit at my desk and get a pop up in the middle of what im doing at least once a day. That's cool, right? "Borders" promising great savings- sweet! Just go to a store and attemp to utilize a "savings" and see what you're told. I'm done!