Borderlinxlong time to deliver + wrong value

Site looks professional and a handy cost calculator. So you think everything is good!. Have made a account with borderlinx. Ship my products (More packages from 1 shop) to borderline. Trough the tracking from my retailer I saw the package's where arrived by borderline in ohio. Just 2 days later all the package's where complete. But... The value of the package's where far to high. Trough email and chat I mail the origional invoice to change the value (For taxes an custom border rates).See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Lockbourne, OH Onother 1 or 2 days later it's changed. I made a payment by credit card. I though now it come's... No! It's now more than 9 days later and still the package's are in depot of borderline. They can't say why the delay and when it will be send. Perhaps over 4 days. I ask why again wait for 4 days... The answer "we took us the best whe can to send". Does it take 4 more days???
No for me no more borderline. Thanks for nothing. I hope I get the package's some time... Still waiting! Perhaps over 2 weeks??? I don't know. (Cost me a lot of money and stress)

Di

Comments

• Ho
      Apr 27, 2011

I just have the same problem ATM. There's a delay, whenever I check the status of the package, it says "being processed" . This is the 4th time i made a chat but everyone of them says different things! There's a customer service but it never helps you! I also sent emails, now they don't reply.isn't there a way to punish those guys ? I won't use their services anymore but there should be something more to do about this.

• Mi
      Oct 28, 2011

Bordlinx says they help people buy things internationally. HOWEVER, many of their online "preferred brands" do not take international credit cards. In addition, you get no notification that your order has a problem, it's just cancelled with no warning. Borderlinx then comes to you for concierge service, saying they will buy the item...but I've yet to get them to process an order successfully. Bottom line - it is outrageously difficult to get an order through these people...it would actually be easier for me to just call someone in the US and tell them what I want, then electronically transfer the money to them to pay for it. Borderlinx = suck

• Kp
      Jun 05, 2012

Anyone who want to face any problem and need someone to help, one should contact directly to the customer manager, Katerina Mousia . She is the only person that can help!