Borderlinx — business practices
Border linx advertises that you can get an item shipped and they look after everything including duties. You prepay all these costs. I received a U.S. address to order goods and then Borderlinx ships the goods from the U.S. to Canada. The adress is actually a DHL branch. Borderlinx has an exclusive partnership agreement with DHL. Surprisingly, DHL came to my door and demanded money. I had to pay since my goods were now held for ransom. Borderlinx refuses to refund the full amount of the shipping charges. Basically, I am only claiming what DHL charged me at the door in Canadian funds. Borderlinx is using some arbitrary date and then applying an exchange rate to come to a lesser price, of course. Just pay me what I wasn't supposed to get charged but did by DHL. It doesn't get simpler.
More Borderlinx Complaints & Reviews
- Borderlinx - beware... perfect scam 
- Borderlinx - lousy service 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges 
- Borderlinx - long time to deliver + wrong value 
- Borderlinx - custom and taxes 
- Borderlinx - international shipping
- Borderlinx - scam artist 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges, no repack and hidden vat.
- Borderlinx - excessive charges in shipping
- Borderlinx.com - warehouse - bad service