Bookmyshow.com / Pre Booking Is a Fake

Please dont go for pre booking on this website. It's all fake.
I paid for two tickets for Transformers 3 two weeks before it was released. While booking the website allowed me to select time slots during which i wanted to see the show. I wanted to see the movie late in the day and i only had the option to select the last slot the website allowed that was 8pm to 10pm.
On the day of the show i waited till the last hour, the conformation never came, i called the support and they tole me, there was a show at 7:30 and another at 10:30pm as the show timings did not match my pref timings the system did not book the tickets for me.
The advance booking for the movie opened 3 days before the release, i could have booked tickets, but i thought i did pre-booking which said i will be given first preference, so i did not book.
The system did not send me a email saying its not going to book tickets, no one called to inform me this.
I took an early day at office to watch this movie and in the end i could not see it because of this screwup by bookmyshow.com
horrible experience. I will never ever book prebook on this site. I will recommend all of you not to go for prebooking.
I hope atleast the tickets refund will come in full and in time. I wish i could talk to someone important in this company, i would have given them a blast, you took my money 2 weeks before and did not bother to tell me that you did not book tickets for me. I had to call and find out that you enjoyed my money for 2 weeks.
Worst experience.
. PB-[protected] is the pre booking number. In case you are a bookmyshow member reading this complaint, shame on you.

Ke

Comments

• Pr
      Feb 19, 2009
    Bookmyshow.com - Never booked ticket & charged

I booked tickets for movie Underworld from Bookmyshow.com. I was given a receipt which had no information and asked me to print and carry to cinemahall. Ofcourse I was charged the full amount before I got the dumb screen to print. I carried my statement of bank account used to book my ticket and the pathetic printout with no info on it and asked movie counter to confirm if the booking is done. But as usual, they were not responsible for the entire thing. There was no way to contact bookmyshow.com idiots. I had no choice but to leave the theatre.

So, I paid money for a show I was not allowed to see. Bookmyshow.com seems to be irresponsible and have started the business of stealing money on pretext of booking tickets, and no representative is available to answerr any grievences. calling them means listen to their idiotic advt'mnt and then keep clicjking 1, 2, 3...to reach nowhere.

What should be done to these Thieves like BookMyShow.com, is there anybody who takes action against such burgulars??

Is there any consumer forum in which I can lodge a criminal complaint against these idiots??

Please help if you have gone through similar ordeal.

Thankk you

Prashant dubey

• Pr
      Feb 19, 2009

In continuation to above I would like to show the email they have wriotten to me longback

____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Dear Mr. Dubey,

Thank you for writing to us.

Currently we are in the process of checking the same with the concerned cinema.
    We would revert to you at the earliest.

We look forward to serve you soon.

Thanking you.