[Resolved] Bookmyforex.com / Terrible service!!

I used www.bookmyforex.com and sent some money via their service to my son which is studying abroad. Money was sent and I received all the necessary confirmations but for some reason my son did not receive anything. Bookmyforex support said that sometimes it takes a bit longer to transfer money and said that it can take up to 7 days. Two weeks already passed and money simply disappeared!! Their support said they are working on that and asked me not to worry. Terrible service!! I will never use them again!

• Resolution statement

• BookMyForex Customer Care's Response, Jan 12, 2017

Dear Sir,
    We have offered you a full refund of your amount which you refused to take. You were informed that your transfer could not be initiated as it failed the compliance guidelines. As a financial institution, it is extremely important for us to ensure that we follow all the rules and regulations laid out by the regulatory bodies like RBI. We always put our customers first and go above and beyond our role of duty to ensure a smooth service. We tried our best to get this transfer initiated, but we will never go against the rules and regulations and you were informed of that. No one has taken your money, you were informed of the issue that prevented this transfer. Your full amount has been refunded.
    Regards,