Booking.com / disappointing service - cancellation after getting a confirmation

Dear Team,

This is very disappointing on part of a customer service where I have been confirmed the hotel rooms earlier and cancellation done post making the advance payment.

Date of Bookings- Aug 12- Aug 15, 2017
Hotel name: Fig Fin Beach Resort
Booking number: [protected]
Advance payment done: 4000
Balance payment: 8900

The reason made to me by Rajni was the hotel owners are increasing the prices so the same is been cancelled. When I had a word with Sachin (as per PDF) he said no such issues as such and you may feel free with the booking confirmation.

I have book the tickets earlier for because rates are low and same increases when time span is low.

I would like to escalate the same and will want the same rooms at the same rates. Or else need some alternate accommodations.

Regards