[Resolved] Booking.com / charge my credit card without staying in the hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Review updated:

I have used booking.com many times for my trips despite the reviews they have, I have mad booking to Radius International Hotel Kuala Lumpur through Booking.com and I went on the same day of My Check-In and the hotel were not able to find me a room as they informed Booking.com that he credit card used at the time of booking was invalid, i was not informed by any one, and i have to find a hotel on late night to accommodate my wife & I and hardly find it .
The Big Comedy after the hotel confirm the credit card is invalid and despite I was in hotel in my date of the Check-in, the hotel has charged back my credit card with the full stay, i have been in comminucation with the hotel and booking.com over than 45 Days till now they were not able to refund the amount,
DON'T USE THIS SITE THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I will never use booking.com again. . The customer service is rude and not helpful at all. Simply they not care about you !!!

• Resolution statement

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2014

Hello Mark,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I would like to look into this situation to see what I can do to assist you. Can you please provide to me your booking confirmation number? Alternatively, please send me an email with the information to "customer.[protected]@booking.com".

Regards,
    Brian

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 12, 2014

Hi MarkDamin,

If the property could not validate the credit card on file you should have been notified by e-mail, per procedure, and allowed up until 18:00 hours to correct the information. I'd like to help in resolving this, could you please provide your booking number?

Regards, Kelly

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 14, 2014

Hello Mark,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I can see that this issue has been escalated to our Customer Relations department. I apologize that they have not contacted you yet. I will see if there is anything I can do to assist you with this booking and ask if they will be able to contact you soon. In the meantime, please feel free to email Booking.com at "customer.[protected]@booking.com".

Regards,
    Brian

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 17, 2014

Hi Mark,

I have checked on the status of your complaint, and I can see you've been contacted by one of my colleagues in the customer relations department. I hope that you are satisfied with the outcome. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Regards, Kelly

Ma
Sep 11, 2014

Comments

13th of Sep, 2014

My Booking No 363106878
    However I went to the hotel in the check-in date but hotel informed me that your booking has been cancel due to invalid credit card and they are overbooking and no available rooms, moreover I have to find another hotel to stay as I traveled from UAE to spend my holiday in Malaysia, and it was very difficult for me to find another hotel to stay
    The questions here is why do you allow the hotel charge my card and how they can use an invalid card as per their quote !!!
    I have in contact with the booking.com Customer service team by email more than 45 days and now they totally ignoring my email and not reply it ?!!!