Bookbyte / Bad service

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR BUYBACK.. they lie. I sent in two very good books...one they say heavily stained and the other missing pages. These books were both normal college used texts. NO pages were taken out and no stains were on them. They were very good condition. So after I sent them in I cannot file any claim to return my books. TERRIBLE. Use textbooksrus or another service. There are other buyback places out there, may be lower buyback price but honest.

Je

Comments

• Go
      5th of Feb, 2011

The books I have ordered from Bookbyte.com have not arrived yet after 18 days. When I called to follow up on it they said they have no tracking information on my order. Therefore, they can't tell what is happening with the order. They said they will refund the money. If the books arrive I am suppose to send them back the books or call to have them charge my credit card again. This is very irresposible on their behalf. They have waisted so much of my time. I will never ever order from Bookbyte.com again, and I'll make sure everyone in my school knows about it.