Bonitas / I am absolutely disgusted with Bonitas's 'service'
I am absolutely disgusted with Bonitas's 'service'. It's a general consensus amongst the members I know. I submnitted a claim on 10 Feb for a consultation I had that same day. I handed it in to one of Bonitas's claim boxes. 4 payment runs have passed & I have received no acknowldgement of the claim, let alone payment. On 1 March I sent a query to their claims email address & their service centre email. I also attached a copy of the original claim. All my emails are acknowledged by a faceless, impersonal computer-generated auto-response. And that's all I heard until today's receipt of a survey request to rate their service based on my query submitted 1 March & RESOLVED 4 March! When & where was it ever resolved?? I have heard NOTHING from them, and it's been 2 months since I submitted my claim the 1st time, & a week since I submitted it a 2nd time. This is not the first time I have experience this with Bonitas. You'd think they would be keen to provide the best service possible to allay their clients' fears about the shaky future of the company, & to retain their membership. The audacity ot request a rating on their service when there is absolutely none, astounds me!
More Bonitas Complaints & Reviews
- Bonitas - NONPAYMENT OF CLAIMS
- Bonitas Medical Aid - bad service, bad attitude, lack of efficiency
- Bonitas - Ridiculous reason for declining treatment
- Bonitas - Stay away from them 
- Bonitas - Nothing, but problems 
- Bonitas Medical Fund - illegal co payment
- Bonitas Medical Fund - general waiting period
- Bonitas Medical Fund - taking fees after service was cancelled and refusing to pay it back
- Bonitas - medical aid pre authorized not honoured
- Bonitas Medical Fund - hospital authorisation dispute