Boingo / prepaid wifi
I was travelling back from JFK and needed to Skype my parents, because the airport does not have free wifi, i had to purchase some, which i thought was a one off payment, not a SUBSCRIPTION!
$9.95 has been taken out my account for the Subscription even though i have not bee using the services. I am In the UK and no where near JFK New York.
I am very unhappy with there business model because i can guarantee its not just happened to me.
I would like a full refund of that amount stated because i have not been using any service that requires me to pay.
More Boingo Complaints & Reviews
- Boingo Wireless - scam 
- Boingo Wireless - you will automatically get charged, and they will not warn you about that 
- Boingo Wireless - do not give them your credit card info, they will use it again and again to charge you 
- Boingo - can't get through to customer service 
- Boingo Wireless - stay far away from boingo wireless 
- Boingo Wireless - beware 
- Boingo Wireless - no service, pain to cancel
- Boingo - they keep made me pay for something I don't even use
- Boingo Wireless, Inc. - auto charging on my credit card
- Boingo Wireless - unauthorized credit card charges