Bob's Furniture / crap for furniture

1 danbury, United States Review updated:

This company should be shut down...the products are made of balsa wood...While I was shopping there (wife's idea), I walked by a bedroom piece of furniture and the whole top part just fell off.. ALL the salesmen just scattered and went out of sight...If I could picket the place I would just so other unaware customers would not be suckered...Everything that was bought there from our freinds was returned at some point...Discount my A_ _ ! If I didn't have a new 59" TV that I love, there would be holes in the screen from each time his commercial came on... Bob belongs in the same room as that "Maze" guy that sells cleaning products...with the key thrown away...

Jo

Comments

• Dr
      21st of Nov, 2009

Any company that calls it's furniture "Bob-O-Pedic", "Bob-O-Lounger" is "Bob-O-Garbage".
    The givaway is in their inane commercials which make me want to committ mayhem on that grinning [censored] and that blond vapid monkey woman.

Yeah.. their furniture is "Untouchable" all right, touch it and catch a freakin virus from Bob.

• Dr
      21st of Nov, 2009

PS: if only Bob went the way of Billy Mays, the world would be a better place.