Bob's Discount Furniture / delivery stinks - customer care is the worst!

1 Falls Church, VA, United States

Ordered a queen bedroom set paid for a split box spring for an additional $50 because nothing else would fit up the elevator. Was confirmed delivery between 3:45 and 7:45 - however, got a call more than an hour before that they were ready to deliver but were not going to wait. Got there (they were lost) and found out they only had half a queen box spring and a twin box spring. Called the store spoke to a manager - NOTHING I CAN DO! - seriously they have box springs in the store which I asked if we could use until the rest of the box spring came. They offered to have it delivered the next day - however, no one is able to be there to accept it. I asked to speak to Bob, and got transferred to customer care where I spoke with who I believe was Elvia (spelling). She could not hear me, I was frustrated and annoyed she kept talking and said he couldn't hear me. She was not a good customer care person. I asked to be transferred back to the store, but that didn't happen.

Tried calling the store again to talk to a manager - no success. Obviously Bob nor his staff care about the customer care part of this. I understand it all comes from a warehouse, but they should at least try to make the customer happy. As I said I asked to 'borrow' a box spring from the store ad was told it could not happen. They have tons of queen box springs in the store - I guess they have no creativity on how to make a customer happy.

I WILL NEVER EVER use them again.

Hf