Bob Evans Farmspoor service

On Sunday, April 8, 2018, at 4:53 PM, I called Bob Evans, 1111 N Countyline St, Fostoria, OH 44830, to place a take-out order. I ordered a quart of chicken-n-noodles & a hamburger plain w/french fries. I was told by the employee that they don't have plain hamburgers. She proceeded to tell me of the three different kind of burgers they have but no plain hamburger. I explained that my husband & I were in the restaurant a few weeks ago & my husband ordered a plain hamburger & fries & had no difficulty ordering it or receiving it. The employee told me that they can't do that. I asked her what was so difficult about making a hamburger plain. I told her to forget the order & hung up. This is not the first time something like this has happened at this location. It is however, the first time I have made a formal written complaint. I have complained in the past to the store manager or shift manager. I feel as though this restaurant has gone down hill over the past few years. Quality & service is not the same as it used to be. There is no pride being taken by the employees. I have given this location all the chances I can to correct their issues. Another loyal customer can take no more. I am sorry to say that I will NOT be a patron at this Bob Evans location again.

Ka
Apr 08, 2018

Comments

• Ly
      May 06, 2018

I had lunch today at your location on Schecter Drive in Wilkes Barre PA. As I was eating my meal, I happened to look up at one point and saw thick black mold particles covering all of the air vents in the ceiling. I called it to the manager's attention (who was a young girl) and she first tried to tell me that it was "just a little bit of dust". When I pointed out how thick it was, she then said "oh, I guess we'll have to clean it up then" and she then walked away. I immediately got up, paid my bill, and left. I also will be reporting this Bob Evans location to the board of health.