Bob Evans Farms — bob evans macaroni and cheese
I've been a patron of Bob Evans restaurant and groceries for many years. My family especially loves the macaroni and cheese, which is why I'd normally buy several at a time.
On November 11, 2017, I purchased 2 packs of 2 Bob Evans macaroni and cheese from Walmart in North Little Rock, AR on McCain Blvd. When I went to warm up the mac/cheese, I almost vomited from the odor invading my nostrils. Clearly it was spoiled. I opened the other 3 mac/cheese and they were spoiled as well.
I contacted Walmart who amicably offered to replace the mac/cheese, which they did. This time both Walmart and I checked the expiration dates on the new mac/cheese (12/13/2017) and was satisfied that it wasn't bad.
Before warming the mac/cheese up for my daughter I decided to sniff it just to be sure, and I vomited everywhere. The smell was so disgusting--rotten cheese. Despite that the expiration date hadn't come to past, the entire batch of mac/cheese is spoiled.
As a matter of fact, I contacted Walmart to inform them that they needed to remove the entire batch of mac/cheese because it's all spoiled. It could possibly make someone ill. Walmart staff then opened a fresh pack of Bob Evans mac/cheese and discovered that it too was spoiled. They promptly removed the entire batch, as suggested.
This is disgusting. Bob Evans is either marking expiration dates on products that are already expired or products are going bad during transport, which in any case it's still your fault.
Citizens trust the products that you package to be safe. We have faith that Bob Evans practice measures that ensure quality products. I've personally believed that Bob Evans was a business of integrity. Not so much anymore.
Your disgustingly spoiled mac/cheese could've caused my baby to become ill.
More Bob Evans Farms Complaints & Reviews
- Bob Evans - I have never been this unhappy at my job before 
- Bob Evans - service 
- Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes Family Size - a million black specks of something is in this product and it is not pepper. 
- Bob Evans Restaurant - bad customer service 
- Bob Evans - fraud and scam 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - manager and food service
- Bob Evans Farms - bob evans family size macaroni and cheese
- Bob Evans Farms - not receiving order as given waitress 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - bad food and service 
- Bob Evans Restaurants - ordered a rise and shine for delivery, it was inedible.