Bob Evans Farmsbob evans macaroni and cheese

I've been a patron of Bob Evans restaurant and groceries for many years. My family especially loves the macaroni and cheese, which is why I'd normally buy several at a time.

On November 11, 2017, I purchased 2 packs of 2 Bob Evans macaroni and cheese from Walmart in North Little Rock, AR on McCain Blvd. When I went to warm up the mac/cheese, I almost vomited from the odor invading my nostrils. Clearly it was spoiled. I opened the other 3 mac/cheese and they were spoiled as well.

I contacted Walmart who amicably offered to replace the mac/cheese, which they did. This time both Walmart and I checked the expiration dates on the new mac/cheese (12/13/2017) and was satisfied that it wasn't bad.

Before warming the mac/cheese up for my daughter I decided to sniff it just to be sure, and I vomited everywhere. The smell was so disgusting--rotten cheese. Despite that the expiration date hadn't come to past, the entire batch of mac/cheese is spoiled.

As a matter of fact, I contacted Walmart to inform them that they needed to remove the entire batch of mac/cheese because it's all spoiled. It could possibly make someone ill. Walmart staff then opened a fresh pack of Bob Evans mac/cheese and discovered that it too was spoiled. They promptly removed the entire batch, as suggested.

This is disgusting. Bob Evans is either marking expiration dates on products that are already expired or products are going bad during transport, which in any case it's still your fault.

Citizens trust the products that you package to be safe. We have faith that Bob Evans practice measures that ensure quality products. I've personally believed that Bob Evans was a business of integrity. Not so much anymore.

Your disgustingly spoiled mac/cheese could've caused my baby to become ill.

Ri
Nov 12, 2017

Comments

• As
      Nov 15, 2017

While tafe is being immature and rude here, you are the adult here and therefore should ignore him. What he is doing is trolling. Most likely he or she is 10-14 years old. Trying to get you to reply back and you are falling into his trap. As for tafe. Does your mom know what you are up to? The only one that needs a good slap or spanking is you. Joking and even making comments about Rita daughter committing suicide is a very serious issue and you should not joke about that or make comments about her committing suicide. It is a very sensitive issue here, and some posters may have had a friend or family member commit or attempt suicide. Or maybe they attempted it themselves. Anyways you can reply back to me and abuse me if you want Tafe, but this is my first and last response to you. The only reason that I am responding to you is to get you to think about the sensitive topic you are taking lightly. As for Rita I am sure that once she realized she is feeding your trolling and stooping to your level she will stop replying to you. Also before correcting Nicholas on his spelling and grammar work on your own. Your immature posts about suicide as well as your own grammar shows that you are probably in Junior high.

Nov 15, 2017

@AshIee Jarrett Oh my. Is it truly an adolescent? Oh dear, I hope I havent been arguing with an actual child. I mean, I assumed that it was mentally unstable, but now you're saying it may be a child. Well if this is the case, Im embarrassed. I thought it was a grown woman attacking my child and I over a mac/cheese complaint. Oh wow.

Nov 20, 2017

David, come for my child and I'll rip you into shreds as well. I didnt post my complaint to be attacked by you or anyone else and Im for damn sure not going to deal with online bullying, threats, or disrespect to my family. So if you think Im childish, screw you too.

• As
      Nov 15, 2017

Sorry, I just want to add one more thing to Tafe, this is not another reply but I forgot to add this in my original reply. I am sure that if you attacked just Rita she would not fight back, but once you started messing with her daughter and posting comments about her calling her horrible names you pushed her buttons. It is one thing for you to mess with her, but to post comments about her child, any decent loving parent would be triggered by that and respond back. But then again you already knew this would trigger her since that is what trolls do right.

Nov 15, 2017

@AshIee Jarrett Exactly Ashlee J. Initially when she attacked my baby, all bets were off. But now I realize she's simply a degenerate. There's no point in challenging the special.