BMW Harry Fairbairn / oil level problem within new 07 1 series bmw
I bought an 07 plate 116i SE BMW Reg No: SB07 MFJ in April 07 and with only 3000 miles on the clock the oil warning light came on. On checking the on board computer system the oil was at minimum and upon reading me manual I discovered I had to take my vehicle to he dealership immediately. I was told at the Harry Fairbain dealership in Glasgow southside that all cars need topped up between services I find this alarming as I have just traded in a two and a half year old BMW 1 series which did not require the oil to be topped up and was always showing the maximum level. I would be grateful if this could be looked into and someone could please respond to me ASAP incase there is a fault with this vehicle.
My telephone number is [protected] - Mrs L Roarty.
More BMW Harry Fairbairn Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- BMW - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - 328 xi automobile
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - bmw x5 (year 2015) tire service & alignment
- [Resolved] BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - bmw 2 series grand tourer
- BMW cars - pathetic service and multiple quality issues with bmw