Bluegreen Resorts / ripped off
We bought 10000 points at a BlueGreen Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. At our 1st visit the accomadations were not suited for handicap as we had been promised they would be, so we upgraded to 14, 000 points in order to be guaranteed handicap parking and suite. We made reservations for some friends of ours and they were stuck in a none handicap room 1/2 way between the elevators. We complained and were "invited" to Atlanta to discuss our dissatisfaction. At this meeting in August of 2008 we were again guaranted handicap facilites with easy elevator access and again we purchased an addition 3000 points now giving us 17, 000 points with all costs except yearly maintainence dues included in monthly charge. Now we have received "Club" dues charge with late fee. Never saw one before 12/20/08. Tried to call the guaranteed number of the people in Atlanta and their telephones are disconnected. Go Figure!!! Surprise, surprise. This outfit is a complete ripoff, but once you sign a contract you can not get out of it. They will not even talk to us about giving back out 17, 000 points with no further payments due. Wonder is bankruptcy will get rid of these money suckers with no morals and no conscious?
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!