Bluegreen Resorts / ripped off

1 TN, United States Review updated:

We bought 10000 points at a BlueGreen Resort in Pigeon Forge, TN. At our 1st visit the accomadations were not suited for handicap as we had been promised they would be, so we upgraded to 14, 000 points in order to be guaranteed handicap parking and suite. We made reservations for some friends of ours and they were stuck in a none handicap room 1/2 way between the elevators. We complained and were "invited" to Atlanta to discuss our dissatisfaction. At this meeting in August of 2008 we were again guaranted handicap facilites with easy elevator access and again we purchased an addition 3000 points now giving us 17, 000 points with all costs except yearly maintainence dues included in monthly charge. Now we have received "Club" dues charge with late fee. Never saw one before 12/20/08. Tried to call the guaranteed number of the people in Atlanta and their telephones are disconnected. Go Figure!!! Surprise, surprise. This outfit is a complete ripoff, but once you sign a contract you can not get out of it. They will not even talk to us about giving back out 17, 000 points with no further payments due. Wonder is bankruptcy will get rid of these money suckers with no morals and no conscious?

Sa

Comments

• Ar
      30th of Mar, 2009

Hi, I'm a victim jsut like you are. When we bought it, they promised to buy it back when we want to get rid of. Now they are telling us, they don't offer resale program. I filled complaint with better business bureau and with attorney general of Florida, please go to their websites. If enought people complain to officials maybe somebody will take actions, i know i have signed contract, but what i get from him that's not the product i thought i'm buying.

19th of Mar, 2010

Everything is in writing and crystal clear when I purchased. I'm shocked to read some of the things I have because it has been the complete opposite experience for me. BLUE GREEN is the best of the best!!! But with a company as big as blue green there is always a few people trying to scam them and sue them for no valid reason. Somebpeople just trying to get something for nothing. Last time I checked you had to be 18 to enter legal document. So in other words an adult who can read and understand what they are buying. I don't believe in " I got pressured to buy". Ummmm your a freakin adult who make grown up desicions. If you can't afford it later. That's your fault not theirs. If I go buy a rolls Royce I can't afford. It's my fault not the dealers!! Duh!!!

• Sh
      12th of Apr, 2010

John Carl is full of CRAP!
    If you are retired, and have all the time in the world to go to a resort at a crappy time of the year, or at the last minute then yes, absolutly you'd be happy. These ### pray on hard working middle class WORKING!!! families by selling "FLEXIBILITY, AVAILABILTY, AFFORDABILITY". They know for a fact it doesn't work that way. YET, they lie their A$$es off just to get that commission check. These ### are bottom feeding puss trolls.

Bluegreen will tell you anything to get you to sign that contract. Anyone who gets on here and cries about "Well you should have read your contract" is one of those parasites trying to distract anyone reading this thread from the truth. Bluegreen is nothing more than a nest of thieves and liars.

One last thing...John Carl, If you are so pleased with Bluegreen...why in the hell are you at https://www.complaintsboard.com posting???? Suspect John Carl...very suspect.