Blue World Pools / poor quality product and instalation

1 906 Shelley Rd Karnack,Tx, Karnack, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9035781622

We were lied to about the whole deal! chemical free, no way, was a total lie. the installer damaged the top rim with his tractor and tried to hide the damage with the steps. The floor has lumps and holes all in it. The pool is 3 inches out of level. I constructed a deck around a portion of the pool. A different installer did come out and reinstalled a new pool but it is still 3 inches out of level there are more lumps and holes in the floor and he didn't line it up with the deck. I've had to replace pump parts several times, they refuse to waranty my pool. I am very dissatisfied and will never recomend this company. As a matter of fact my parents were going to get one also and I talked them out of it. They bought a pool from Kenco pools in Marshall, Tx and it turned out great. Great product and great instalation. Imagine that. Blue World Pools or Global Sun Pools are not a reputable company. They are dishonest and do not stand behind their product!

Comments

• Sw
      10th of Mar, 2011

We were lied to about the whole deal! chemical free, no way, was a total lie. the installer damaged the top rim with his tractor and tried to hide the damage with the steps. The floor has lumps and holes all in it. The pool is 3 inches out of level. I constructed a deck around a portion of the pool. A different installer did come out and reinstalled a new pool but it is still 3 inches out of level there are more lumps and holes in the floor and he didn’t line it up with the deck. I’ve had to replace pump parts several times, they refuse to waranty my pool. I am very dissatisfied and will never recomend this company. As a matter of fact my parents were going to get one also and I talked them out of it. They bought a pool from Kenco pools in Marshall, Tx and it turned out great. Great product and great instalation. Imagine that. Blue World Pools or Global Sun Pools are not a reputable company. They are dishonest and do not stand behind their product!

• Va
      21st of Jun, 2012

I was lied to about the whole deal! chemical free, no way, was a total lie. The floor has lumps and holes all in it. The pool is 3 inches out of level. I constructed a deck around a portion of the pool. They refuse to waranty my pool or want to charge you for most ot the parts. It has been 6 weeks and no one has got back to me, I have made numerous calls and emails. The rails around the pool is rusting and is only 3 years old. I am cleaning big peices of rust out of the pool. I am very dissatisfied and will never recomend this company. As a matter of fact my Friends were going to get one also and I talked them out of it. Blue World Pools is not a reputable company. They are dishonest and do not stand behind their product!

25th of Jul, 2012

I have had the same exact problems!!! I am done with this. I am closing down my pool & putting my cover on it. I guess I will just have to pay for it anyways. Oh well, I was stupid & signed this crap without thought really. People, PLEASE do not buy from Blue World Pools!!! It is not chemical or hastle free & they will not Guarantee NOTHING!!!