Blue Mountain Greeting Cards / their phone systems sends you in circles

United States Review updated:

Out of the blue I can not get on because of a "cookie" issue. Based on the most frequently asked questions this must happen to many. My system has not be updated or changed since the last time I used Blue Mountain. Just to humor myself I followed their instructions for troubleshooting a cookie session and results were zip. Just try to get in touch with them. Their phone systems sends you in circles and you can not reach them from their website. I want this years subscription prorated and returned to me. If I receive one more charge on my credit card I will dispute it.

Lu

Comments

• Gl
      1st of May, 2010

I had the same problem. Went to Internet Explorer and typed in BM site and it went thru. Hope this helps you like it did me.

• Ri
      22nd of Jul, 2010
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - no customer service/site doesn't work!
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards

Blue Mountain Greeting Cards has a Create & Print feature that doesn't work at all. When I try to contact Customer Service by phone, they say to press # for an operator. Then they say that an operator is not available at this time. In other words, the site has repeatedly failed and there is no one to hold accountable. I understand from reading other complaints that cancelling service is difficult. That will be my next attempt.

• Se
      31st of Aug, 2011
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - Stay away
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards

If you are having trouble contacting anyone for support, call blue mountain and select SIGN UP FOR A NEW ACCOUNT. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE.

Yell and scream at them about how angry you are and they will eventually give you a refund. They will tell you that the terms of service say you will be billed and that they can't refund you the money. However, their terms of service also say they will send you an email notifying you of billing. I never got this email. They tried to say it was because it was a new membership but not a renewal, but I screamed and yelled "NO, you give me a refund or I will call back every minute of every hour of every day until you give me the refund that I deserve! YOU NEVER NOTIFIED ME THROUGH EMAIL THAT YOU WERE GOING TO BEGIN BILLING!" They told me to calm down and gave my my refund...but beware...

I initially submitted a dispute with my credit card company over the charge and they fought right back and tried to rebill me after promising a refund. This is my third time calling CapitalOne to dispute the charge.

FIGHT BACK AGAINST THESE CRIMINALS!!

• Ca
      8th of Nov, 2011
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards - Rip off
    Blue Mountain Greeting Cards

I signed up for a one month "free" trial on 11th June 2017. I had to pay $3.99 for a month to get this "free" trial but decided to go ahead anyway. Now (24th june 2017) I have logged on to try to send a card and I am stuck in a loop where it keeps taking me back to the subscription page and asking me to pay again! I have only sent one card to my partner as a practice run. I could have gone and bought a real card for that price. NOT HAPPY! To add insult to injury it is impossible to contact them as there is no email address. As I live in Australia I can't take advantage of their free call either.

• Bl
      24th of Nov, 2011

too bad no one is available to speak to. I love the site but will never consent to have someone automatically renew me. been writing them but never get a direct answer. Been a member of e-mail cards and create and print a card for quite a long time. want to mail my dues or just make a one year purchase, will be looking for a new site.