Complaints & Reviews

rose seeds

I bought the rainbow rose seeds, planted them 3 weeks ago today, and nothing!! This is [censored]. I want a refund!! There should be some kind of sprout by now. I am a gardener and I know well that it's not going to do anything. My specialty is roses. I have over 40 rose bushes, and they are all just absolutely gorgeous. I gave 2 packs to my girlfriend and she planted hers the same time, and nothing.

fake products on website

They photoshop fake colors onto fruits, vegetables, and flowers, for example, blue strawberries, which don't actually exist. They entirely fabricate plant varieties that don't exist. Customers on their Facebook page complain about getting few, unlabeled seeds that either don't grow, or aren't the variety as promised (of course, since they don't exist). Facebook page claims they are in New York City, but if they are liars and fraudsters, they could be lying about their location too. Their website domain WHOIS contact info is private, of course (not public, as is the default).

fake products on website

lemon slice calibrachoa petunia flower seeds

I purchased two packets of petunia flower seeds advertising a yellow and white flower on March 26th. They are...

Madras Home & Garden

rare holland rainbow rose flower seeds

I seeds in a tray starter kit two weeks ago and nothing has sprouted yet. What is wrong with the seeds? I am not happy with my order at all. Order #131591 from jackseeds. I paid $16.94 altogether with the shipping. Would like a refund or more seeds that will work. I really liked the picture of the rose that you had a picture of. Hope you can resolve this problem.

• Sy
    Syb Johnson Aug 20, 2018

https://www.jackseeds.com/ This is the only information I have .Unknown zip code .Package came from China..Nobody answers a phone very pissed over these seeds

• Em
    [email protected] Oct 02, 2018

I still didnt get my order. I want a refund.

• Ra
    Randy Becker Apr 22, 2019

Well at least I got seeds but no idea what they are since everything is in Chinese. The labeling on the package says cell phone cases I am sure they did that to get around USDA and Postal Inspector scrutiny. Seeds are labeling on the seeds also in Chinese so no idea what some of them are. What a scam!!!

• Dm
    DM Blair Apr 30, 2019

Placed an order ($41) on March 26th. I never received the order. Contacted JackSeeds on April 23rd via email, received a response that told me they showed the order being shipped and delivered and that i needed to contact USPS. Getting the run around, poor customer satisfaction.

• Ge
    genabugme May 26, 2019

I ordered a lot of stuff from jack's seeds and have not heard back from anyone in so long.. 720-628-6600 [email protected] this is totally unacceptable... somehow someone needs to address this!!! not only that your phone number doesn't work. I would have been a great customer. not anymore. never again. regenia pasley

• Pa
    Pamela Montoya Jun 05, 2019

I ordered probably close to 2 months ago got my confirmation you took the money out of my account then I got and date saying it was gonna be 4vto 6 weeks that's fine then I went and checked and it said it was delivered already but I have not received my seeds