Blue Hippo / Awful experience

Blue Hippo
I ordered a computer from Blue Hippo over one year ago. My account has been paid in full since November 2008. I have written two letters and only got a response from one in September 2008 stating that my computer would be sent to me in 2 - 3 weeks. It is now February 2009 and I still have no computer. One sales rep told me that because I missed a payment in February 2008 I had forfeited my right to timely delivery. Blue Hippo gives false advertisement. They state that after making at least 13 consecutive payments your computer will be sent out. That doesn't happen. When you call customer service you are on hold for at least 20 minutes only to be told the same thing each time, your computer will be sent with the next shipment. If you ask to speak to a supervisor they tell you they don't have the ability to transfer your call. I have talked to numerous sales reps including Hugo, John Teasley and just recently Edry. I want my money back. The computer was ordered a year ago to be a gift for my daughter - a gift she never received. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and now am left feeling absolutely stupid! I could have saved my money and bought three computer by now. Blue Hippo does horrible business and makes promises that are not kept! As of today, February 24, 2009 I was told that they are sorry and this is an usual situation and my account would be noted as such. WOW! That helps a lot. Just give me a refund!

BlueHippo Logo BlueHippo