BloomsToday.com / Unauthorized debit
I cancelled my membership on 4/27/09 but Blooms Rewards still charged by debit card the $9.95 fee. Having just lost my job and being a single mom of 3 kids I was cutting it really close in my bank account so them doing this caused my bank account to charge me an add'l $32 overdraft fee that I surely can't afford. When I called to complain to this "company" they said that this particular day just happened to be the cut-off date for my billing cycle and that they were within their right to run my card and basically told me that there's nothing that can be done. What kind of business puts a debit thru on the day the membership is cancelled? What a crock and they should be ashamed of themselves.
More BloomsToday.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bloomsrwrd 800 - 371 - 6048 Haymarket VA - Fraudulent Monthly charges to my credit card 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized charge 
- Blooms Rewards - Scam 
- Blooms Rewards - Membership not requested 
- Blooms Rewards - Unauthorized Enrollment in a 10$ monthly fee plan 
- Blooms Rewards - funeral flower delivery
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flower sale
- [Resolved] Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - be very careful. monthly charges I didn't approve
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today / Flashfirst - flowers
- Blooms Rewards / Blooms Today - Unauthorized charge for the last eleven months $9.99 Unauthorized credit card charges.