Bloomex Flowers Canada / Bloomex in calgary caring about their customers

Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I ordered flowers from Bloomex to be delivered in Lake Lousie to my daughter. The flowers when they arrived had a couple of broken lilies, my daughter said they were beautiful except for the broken stems. i called Bloomex and told the customer service rep about this, my hopes were that the courier company would take more pride in the packages they deliver. The Bloomex customer service rep was very helpful, she apologized, and explained that when deliveries are outside major cities they use a courier company. There are those drivers that do not take the care they should when delivering Bloomex flowers, and the customer service rep told me he would send out a new bouquet FREE of CHARGE for the inconvenience. I was very impressed with the way they dealt with my small complaint. I found them to be very accomodating, and I understand that things can get damaged during delivery- God knows Canada Post has kindly delivered fragile Christmas presents in thousands of shattered pieces, and then told me "well we aren't responsible for damaged items"!!! At least Bloomex was ALOT more accomodating and my daughter was doubly surprised.

Order #00843672- Thanks to Gilbert for the great service!

Comments

Je
  1st of Dec, 2008
I ordered flowers from Bloomex in Edmonton for someone in hospital. I did not see the product (in real) and I was told it has been delivered in time.

The Bloomex website shows great quality/price and the delivery is fast. My friend didn't tell me about the flowers while she was at the hospital. But when I met her days later she kissed me and thanked me for the beautiful flowers she received from Bloomex.
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
I agree! I ordered flowers from Bloomex Ottawa for my gf's birthday. The flowers arrived ontime and in great condition. I received emails throughout the entire process to keep me up to date with the status of the order. I then received a feedback email from Bloomex about 5 days later. I like the way they wanted to keep their client happy by asking for our opinions!

Great service overall!
An
  4th of Dec, 2008
As a customer from the UK I found the ordering and transaction really easy. I was kept up to date with the orders progress and was informed when the flowers had been delivered. I particularly liked the fact that I could talk to someone online when I had a query. I have ordered a few times now and I will continue to order flowers etc through Bloomex as I have had nothing but excellent service and anyone who receives what I am sending through Bloomex has been very impressed with the quality.
Yv
  25th of Dec, 2008
lol Bloomex writing there own comments ... to funny ... not hard to tell when you read the same thing basically ...
BEWARE OF BLOOMEX ...
Te
  13th of May, 2009
Dear BloomEx, Our order has been delivered safely to our son in Calgary and was much appreciated. It is good to know that we can order gifts with ease and confidence from your website, especially when we are so far away. Many thanks for an excellent on-line service. Kind regards. Ted

Bloomex Logo Bloomex