Blockshopper.com / The Blockshopper joke

Brian Timpone - Chicago, Illinois
Ed Weinhaus - St. Louis, Missouri
Timothy Landon - Evanston, Illinois

www.blockshoppers.com

Funny thing is they are even turning profits on YOUR names everyone. So mail us all a check, even for the $0.25 or less when split up, that you owe all the people you refuse to remove. If the records are so public then point out the direct source. I read your FAQ and I encourage others to read it as well.. It's a load of BS with the basic tone of "I'm correct on this matter cause I'm correct".

I'm surprised no one has gone a head and sued these fools yet much less physically spam mailed them, use their names and addresses to register anything/everything, or even flat out stalked the ever loving crap out of them. Oh it is only a matter of time till this cup of idiocy, that is their operation, overfloweth with dilemma.

Comments

• 42
      28th of Feb, 2010

Thank you for your post. I whole-heartedly agree. You may be interested in my new post- the fact that Blockshopper has threatened to sue me while at the same time refusing to remove my name from their site.

• La
      22nd of Mar, 2011

Attorney Sheldon Weinhaus is Blockshopper LLC registered agent in St. Louis MO According to Blockshopper's prostituting web site his January 2009 purchase of the million dollar home address is 10859 Picadily Square Dr. St. louis MO 63146 near his Creve Coure law office. located at 11500 Olive Blvd St. Louis 63141 telephone 314-997-9150. Since BS (blockshopper) pooh-poohs the folks who protest being whored out by BS perhaps direct contact with Mr. Weinhaus will get results, he seems like not a bad guy.