Menu

complaints

Frankly Coastal Property Management Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Frankly Coastal Property Management at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Frankly Coastal Property Management has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Frankly Coastal Property Management. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Frankly Coastal Property Management complaints 3

Sort by:

Newest Frankly Coastal Property Management complaints

E

Frankly Coastal Property Management I sold my place at *** in July

I sold my place at *** in July . My title company talked to the HOA and gave them docs showing I don't own this place anymore. On Oct 25.2021 I got voting docs and a HOA meeting invite to my new place *** which ain't linked to this HOA company, an email was sent to S *** telling her I don't own this place no more. On Nov 4th 2021 I get another letter sent to my new place *** saying the HOA fees changed and my account is set up for auto payment, once again $200.57 due Jan 2022. I once again sent an email to ***, *** telling them I don't own this place no more. This management company still trying to charge me monthly HOA for a place I ain't owned since July .

Read full review of Frankly Coastal Property Management
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Frankly Coastal Property Management This place where they manage properties is not good

This place where they manage properties is not good. The building where I live is very bad. There is a place outside where people leave furniture and trash on the ground. You have to walk through it to get to the pool area. The pool area is never cleaned. The elevator always breaks. One time, my dog and I got stuck in the elevator for 45 minutes. The fire department had to come get us out. I told them many times about the kids who play outside my door. They are very loud and they make a lot of noise. They yell, stomp, run, bang on the wall, knock on my door and run, and trash the hallway. The parents do not care. Water leaks in the stair wells and hallways. There are many false fire alarms. We wait for the fire department to come. Now the front door is broken. You can just open it because the code box sticks. Someone broke the door.

Read full review of Frankly Coastal Property Management and 2 comments
2 comments
SayMyNameCLYDE
Springfield, US
Jul 07, 2023 4:02 pm EDT

I'm so sorry you are going through this. Frankly Coastal doesn't care and isn't going to clean up the property. The owners of Frankly Coastal only care about lining their own pockets, they don't even like each other. Clyde is never around to do anything for his clients or his employees. Convince your board to find another company, this one will ruin you.

G
G
???GuessWho???
, US
Jul 04, 2023 12:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

You best move, because your management company doesn't like you.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Frankly Coastal Property Management Frankly Coastal Property Management, LLC and *** hired Munyan to paint the outside of my house

Frankly Coastal Property Management, LLC and *** hired Munyan to paint the outside of my house. I didn't know they were going to pressure wash my porch until 36 hours after it happened. I had to quickly grab my stuff because the pressure washing started at 8:30 am on March 5. Frankly Coastal sent an email about the pressure washing at 7:30 pm on March 6. On March 10, the painters cut one of my lanai screens to paint, which I paid for less than a year ago. They didn't paint the ceiling, which is part of the outside. We didn't know they were going to cut the screens. The Munyan project manager told me. The ceiling needs to be painted and the screen needs to be replaced. I'm allergic to bees and have an epi-pen. The screen is now blowing around and bees are getting inside the lanai, which used to be enclosed.

Read full review of Frankly Coastal Property Management and 1 comment
1 comment
SayMyNameCLYDE
Springfield, US
Jul 07, 2023 3:58 pm EDT

Hello! I used to work for Frankly Coastal. Let me tell you, your board needs to find another company. Frank and Lynn Parrish do not care about you, or their employees or each other for that matter. They drag their feet paying their vendors..I know this because I ran the entire Accounts Payable Department. Otherwise, they hate their clients, purposely don't answer the phone, don't take emergency calls, call people names. You can't count on two hands the amount of people coming in screaming for the jerk who runs the company...Clyde. Also, my daughter worked for them and they illegally didn't pay her minimum wage until I let their so called "accountant" know. Oopsie, she said! Let me know if there is anything else you'd like to know about Frankly Coastal, I'd be happy to talk some more to ANYONE that wants to listen.

Is Frankly Coastal Property Management legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Frankly Coastal Property Management as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Frankly Coastal Property Management stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Frankly Coastal Property Management should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Frankly Coastal Property Management earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Frankly Coastal Property Management achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Frankly Coastal Property Management. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as social media account. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Associationdatamanagement.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Frankly Coastal Property Management website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Associationdatamanagement.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Associationdatamanagement.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Frankly Coastal Property Management, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Associationdatamanagement.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The associationdatamanagement.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Frankly Coastal Property Management protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Frankly Coastal Property Management customer experience

Frankly Coastal Property Management has received numerous complaints from consumers. Clients have reported poor communication, unprofessionalism, and lack of transparency. Many have expressed frustration with the company's slow response times and failure to address concerns promptly. Additionally, some have reported issues with maintenance and upkeep of properties. Overall, Frankly Coastal Property Management has a negative reputation among consumers and has failed to meet expectations in terms of customer service and property management.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Frankly Coastal Property Management contacts