The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BlockShopper.com — Revealing personal information
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a social worker that works with the mentally ill. I am very protective of my personal information such as address and family members. Every so often I check my name on a search engine, and when I did this on google the first thing to appear is my entire address, my name, and names of family members who have previously owned my home.I understand this is public record but was shocked to see it so openly advertised. I fear for my safety. I sent them a pleading and friendly email explaining my fears as my clients sometimes have violent, harrassing, and mentally unstable issues. They responded with a nonchalant snub that it is their right to post this. I agree they have the right to know, as all do. But I am sincerely upset that they feel that it is their right to put my safety and security at risk without a care.
More BlockShopper.com Complaints & Reviews
- Blockshopper.com/Landon company - invasion of privacy/won't let us 'opt-out'
- BlockShopper.com - Won't remove home listings from Google search
- Blockshoppers - unauthorized advertisement of sale ot my house
- BlockShopper.com - invasion of privacy
- BlockShopper.com - Privacy and safety concerns--unsolicited publication of full names with addresses and home costs
- BlockShopper - Invasion of Privacy to make money
- BlockShopper.com - Blockshopper has severely undermined Address Authentication [without ccv] for online purchases
- BlockShopper - Privacy Violation
- sf.blockshopper.com - Encouragement of identity theft