BlockShopper.com Logo

BlockShopper.com

Having problems with BlockShopper.com?

BlockShopper.com Customer Service Contacts

+1 312 436 1880 (Chicago, IL)
+1 314 485 4882 (Saint Louis, MO)
27 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 428
Chicago, Illinois
Saint Louis, MO
1065 Executive Parkway Dr Ste 200, Saint Louis, MO 63141-6367

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BlockShopper.com Customer Service. Initial BlockShopper.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BlockShopper.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BlockShopper.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BlockShopper.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BlockShopper.com Complaints & Reviews

BlockShopper.comListing my name and complete address on their website

I've never heard of this website. All someone has to do is search my name on the internet and my full address comes up at their fingertips. What I paid for my house, taxes, date I moved there etc. What right do they have to post this personal information that at anytime can jeopardize myself or my family's safety. They refuse to remove or consider removing any information without a police report or other personal information. What right do they have to request that. I see complaints going back to 2010 on this website. Why can't they be shut down. They are jeopardizing our safety.

BlockShopper.comProperty detail alongside with my personal information

- Date of The Incident
    October 2020
    - Client Number
    Bomey Kim, [protected]
    - Full Description of the Incident
    When my name was googled, my home address, my partner's name popped up. Although these may well be public information, they are brokering my personal information along with my name search. I am getting scam calls and getting harassments from cash buyers as well as real estate agents for their business.
    This is a violation of my privacy.
    - Desirable resolution of my complaint
    I WANT THEM TO REMOVE MY PROPERTY INFORMATION AND STOP SELLING MY PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION.

Property detail alongside with my personal information

BlockShopper.comFraudulent misrepresentation on website

Blockshopper.com is fraudulently listing an ownership that is inaccurate. This property is owned by IDA LLC. They need to correctly list the ownership or take it down. I want them to contact me immediately at [protected]@cox.net.

Despite numerous emails and calls they have continued to incorrectly publish false information on their Block Shopper website. I am the legal manager for this LLC and I am demanding that they take this listing down immediately.

I will expect this listing to be removed no later than September 15, 2020.

BlockShopper.comOwners sister inlay

The only way to have your information removed in my expeirince is to reach out to his relative Gretchen Kren. I called and spoke to her and explained my situation and that its impossible to reach anyone at blockshopper.com and if she can please reach out to Brain Timpone (owner) regarding my situation and sure enough she called me back a few days later notifying me that my information would be removed.

Name: Gretchen K Kren
        Cell: [protected]
        Work: [protected]
        Home Address: 2533 N spaulding Ave Chicago, IL 60647
        Work Address: Abelson Taylor LLC 33 west Monroe st Chicago, IL 60603

• Updated by kk kk · Jun 26, 2019

That is Brian Timpone sister in law (owner of blockshopper)

Apr 09, 2019

Edward "Coach" Weinhaus — Data broker blockshopper

Edward "coach" Weinhaus and Brian Timpone (Blockshopper's owners) are crooks who profit from...

Apr 08, 2019

Patricia Timpone / Brian Timpone / Scarlett Melinda Chapman / Edward Weinhaus / BlockShopper.com — Data broker / privacy policy

BRIAN TIMPONE AND PATRICIA TIMPONE (Blockshopper's owners) are crooks who profit from selling your...

Apr 05, 2019

BlockShopper — Data broker

Brian timpone and patricia timpone (blockshopper's owners) are crooks who profit from selling your private...

BlockShopper.comPersonal information

What a terrible site!!! They don't respect other peoples privacy and they are truly horrible!
          I contacted Blockshopper many times and asked them to remove my personal information like name and address from their site and got nothing but empty promises. They said sure but did not remove anything and all my personal information is still available on their site.
          That is not right way to do a business, they should respect their users more! I'm planning to remove my business from their site because I don't want to deal with them in the future!

BlockShopper LLC — Revolting company that destroys privacy & safety

This company is truly horrific. I keep to myself and keep my internet impact very low. There are very few...

www.Blockshopper.comThey stole money and my person details

The company www.Blockshopper.com broke the law. Someone must stop these liars. I haven’t had any deals or purchased anything through them, but one day they got the access to my account and stole money. As well as they started to post my details on their website. It was illegal action. However, if you complained they didn’t react. Do be careful and share this information. It might be very useful.

• Kk
                kk kk Jun 26, 2019

Brain Timpone (owner of blockshopper) sister in laws public information i found.

Name: Gretchen K Kren
                Cell: [protected]
                Work: [protected]
                Home Address: 2533 N spaulding Ave Chicago, IL 60647
                Work Address: Abelson Taylor LLC 33 west Monroe st Chicago, IL 60603

BlockShopper.com — refuse to opt out

Block shopper created a special web page for me and my spouse which are published for the world to see...

BlockShopper — privacy

this company collects real estate data and publishes it along with personal information including current and...

BlockShopper.comscam rude an rip off

Block shopper.com has me listed as a bad shoper at the wrong address and with the wrote the following.
              Re:Wednesday, May 4, 2011 2:34 PM
              From: "Rob Biedermann" <[protected]@blockshopper.com>View contact detailsTo: "kenneth gilgoff" <[protected]@yahoo.com>Kenneth, is this English that you write? I can't understand you. We don't remove addresses or names. If you find it necessary, please contact your Senator or Attorney General. Have a nice day.
              From: "Scarlett Simpson" <[protected]@blockshopper.com>View contact detailsTo: "kenneth gilgoff" <[protected]@yahoo.com>We abide by all local, state and federal laws in regards to privacy and the first amendment. You can contact the county in which you reside. If they are willing to remove you from the public record your information will drop off our database during our next update from your county.
              I will do exactly that I sent my senator an email from them saying this. They can not argue freedom of speach because they have no right going to public records and publishing it. I am asking each one of you to write your senator and advise him or her of this. Maybe we can bring a class action suit agaignst them. Follow me pleaee The hell with them. I hope to see them on the unemployment line and their company go bankrupt in the process. We have an saying every dog has their day.They will have theirs too.

BlockshoppersViolation of Privacy

I was made aware of the fact that a company called Blockshoppers uses search engines like Google to expose information from public records, making anyone's personal information like home address, EASILY accessible to ANYONE who knows how to use Google. They claim to have an opt-out process, but it is not true. I have tried to go through it, and still got my request denied. They claim to only post public records, which are already available to everyone. While that may be true, their service is the only one that allows a simple Google search by a person's name make available very personal information. By doing so, Blockshoppers puts lives at risk, and should be shut down.

BlockShopper — Attempted to gather personal data

After I noticed that a real estate transaction that I was a party to in recent years popped up on a Google...

BlockShopperUnwanted online postings

In typical Blockshopper.com fashion, they used a picture of me they stole from a website for a conference I spoke at.

I told them that because they were using my picture for commercial purposes (i.e. they get paid per click) and yet they do not have ownership of the picture, then they had 24 hours to pull it down or I would sue them for copyright infringement.

In less than a day I got the following response:

~~~~~~~~

From: "BlockShopper.com Editor" <managing.[protected]@gmail.com>
                  Date: February 7, 2011 7:30:41 PM PST
                  To: @me.com
                  Subject: BlockShopper picture removed

Dear Mr.,

I hope this email finds you well. Thank you for informing us of your
                  unwanted picture on our site. One of our editors has removed the
                  picture from our system. Please allow 24 hours for the picture to
                  actually disappear.

Kind Regards,
                  John

~~~~~~~~~~

Small victory, but a beginning. If they are using your pic, please send them a "Demand Letter or Email" about removal of our pic. You own the picture, they don't.

Email me if you have questions.

BlockShopper — Privacy Violation

Has anyone tried to sue BlockShopper in their county small claims court? It's fairly cheap like $50 and...

sf.blockshopper.com — Encouragement of identity theft

This site encourages identity theft by publishing a persons personal information without the consent of the...

BlockShopperHome address and purchase info displayed on my Goolge name search results page

Hello -- my home address and purchase price details display as one of the first things on a Google search of my name. While I understand all home sales are a matter of public record, is it lawful for my personal info to be so easily revealed and accessible via Blockshopper? They claim it is and that unless I am removed from the county record itself, there is nothing I can do to hide this information from my Google search results. And with the internet I realize we have lost much of what was previously private simply b/c it was harder to obtain, but having this level of detail about myself so easily accessible to some looking for general info about me, seems like a breach of privacy. I understand if someone were specifically wanting that type of info, as well as things like marraige or divorce records, they could find it; but is it lawful for this type of info thru Blockshopper to be displayed about me without any consent from me? Would be curious based on other similar complaints.

Thanks!

annayoung71 Aug 27, 2012

What does Blockshopper even ###ing gain from publishing our information?? That's okay, because I am pissed royaly and I am initiating a class action lawsuit that is going to put these ###s out of business for life - any business. They'll be selling hot dogs out of a cart in Chicago downtown. Let the games begin!

• Gi
                        gina10 May 31, 2012

Blockshopper CFO is a gold digger, selfish son of a ###. Greedy, and hungry for money, don
                        't care about the lives of people who need protection and privacy. Sick ###!

• Lb
                        LBV Dec 15, 2010

Yes-- what I meant was, is it legal for someone to publish that record when you ask them not to.

• 4n
                        4non Dec 08, 2010

Um, yes, it's legal. It's a matter of public record...that's kind of what that means. The record is PUBLIC.

BlockShopper.comDo not do business with this site

Blockshopper.com invades peoples privacy, has no "opt out" if you don't want your personal information promoted to top of the google search. By doing so they put familys at risk. Also, if you google Scarlett Simpson, who is the contact person for this company, you will see loud and clear that she is a rip off artist. Do not do business with this site, and do not trust the information they present; at least in our case the information is wrong so that leads me to believe that their system must be wrought with errors. Read the reviews blockshooper.com and scarlett simpson are invovled in unethical bussiness practices and should be removed by google.