Blinq / Sprint iphone 4's
"bought a total of 2 iphone 4's from this site... The first one was stolen, bad esn, so I returned it... The second one seemed to work fine (I was able to go on the internet, set up an apple id, connect to wif, use as an ipod, etc... ) , so I boxed it up and saved it for my son's graduation 6 weeks later. When I took it to sprint yesterday, I was told that it wasn't a "sprint phone (As it was advertised to be!) " when I called the company today to review the matter, I was told that the "30 day return policy had expired" and that there was "nothing that they could do. " this is a company that does not stand behind their products... Buyer beware!!!"
More Blinq Complaints & Reviews
- Blinq.com - False advertising 
- Blinq - Blinq is not to be trusted!
- Blinq.com - Payment processing and shipping
- Blinq.com - False advertising & unfair biz practice
- Blinq - Bought brand new, but they gave me refurbished 
- Blinq - computer sales
- Blinq.com - new thinkpad x1 carbon, 4th generation. order#or2660123
- Blinq.com - Buyer beware
- Blinq.com - dell inspiron 555 touchscreen
- Blinq.com - insignia tablet