Laptop Battery Express Logo

Laptop Battery Express

Having problems with Laptop Battery Express?

Laptop Battery Express reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 27, 2014. The latest review Brought a battery for dell was posted on Apr 19, 2020. Laptop Battery Express has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Laptop Battery Express has resolved 0 complaints.

Laptop Battery Express Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Laptop Battery Express Customer Service. Initial Laptop Battery Express complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Laptop Battery Express above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Laptop Battery Express. Discuss the issues you have had with Laptop Battery Express and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Laptop Battery Express Complaints & Reviews

Laptop Battery ExpressBrought a battery for dell

First they sent a wrong laptop battery that doesn't work well then I call and email got replacement got the replacement but then it only work for feb 5 - April 17 these battery they sent don't last 300-500 charges I even notice the battery be draining so quick like when at 70% it suddenly drop to 5% I don't really know what to do these battery they sent me really don't last that long

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Laptopbatteryexpress.com — Poor service

I had a hard time with Laptopbatteryexpress and they gave me nothing but trouble. I bought a laptop battery...

Laptopbatteryexpress.comThe battery didn't work, but seller refused to pay for return postage

Don’t believe to the reps from the company www.laptopbatteryexpress.com. I have ordered laptop battery from them, but it was defective or something. It didn’t work properly and I returned it back to the seller. The seller was wry and promised me money back, but after he received the battery, he refused to pay for the return shipping. I wasted another sum and still have no idea what the seller would decide about my defective battery.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

www.laptopbatteryexpress.com — I haven't received my order

I ordered battery for my laptop from the website www.laptopbatteryexpress.com. On the next day, I got email...

Grafton