Having problems with Blinq.com?

Blinq.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blinq.com Customer Service. Initial Blinq.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Blinq.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Blinq.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Blinq.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Blinq.comcrooked, bait and switch

Don't be fooled!
Dishonest and unresponsive merchant.

Bait and Switch.

Bought a new Lenovo PC for Xmas. Came factory sealed, finally hooked it up today.

Login screen came up with a PHOTO of a couple that owned it first! On top of that, it's PASSWORD PROTECTED, so unusable by anyone else.

Box had LENOVO branded tape sealing it, fooled me until I hooked it up.

Contacted them (a nightmare, they have no phone number) and they didn't apologize, didn't offer "to make it right" like their website says. In fact, they told me via email that "it's outside of 30 days, we won't help you".

I bought the PC around Black Friday as a Xmas gift as a NEW item.

They sold me a used, locked PC.

I call that FRAUD. Protect Yourselves, this outfit is crooked.

Blinq.comfraudulent activity

Blinq allowed a hacker to use my paypal account to send products to an address using my name and phone number but an address on the other side of the united states. The address used was an unverified paypal address and should have raised a red flag immediately.

How does an online portal not offer a customer service phone number? They now only offer customer service via e-mail and as of yet I have not received any replies back.

This site should be shut down for the activity that is being allowed.

Shoppers beware!

Jan 08, 2019

Blinq.com — beats solo 3 wireless headphones

Apple is going to try to take care of the headphones, the right side did not work! Not only did your company...

Jan 06, 2019

Blinq.com — samsung galaxy tab 3

Purchased a samsung tablet as a christmas present late oct. 2018. Tablet delivered end of october and wa...

Blinq.com — false advertising, did not receive item as described

I purchased an iPad Air 2 with cellular, paid for item. Receive iPad Air 2 no Wi-Fi, and no charger, and no...

Blinq.com — lenovo laptop

I purchased a "Like New" laptop (definition: Q: What does "Like New - Open Box" condition mean? A: Like New -...

Blinq — computer sales

I purchased a 4K UHD Dell laptop off of eBay from Blinq and received a basic HP laptop instead. The...

Blinq.comnew thinkpad x1 carbon, 4th generation. order#or2660123

On 10/6/2017 I ordered:
      New ThinkPad X1 Carbon, 4th Generation.
      Order#OR2660123.

On 10/10 I received a damaged Thinkpad X260
      The lid was scuffed up and cracked, likely from a drop, and the display housing was bent and popped open.

They admit that their listing was incorrect but will not exchange for the correct product, which they DO have in stock.

• Updated by MalB · Oct 12, 2017

Blinq will not REPLACE "damaged, defective, or wrong items"
          Customer service is wrong to call this an "Exchange". Please complete my order by shipping me the correct item, which your inventory lists as IN STOCK.

Blinq.com — buyer beware

Dangerous to buy from here. I mean they sent items without needed protection, so the risk to get a broken...

Blinq.comdell inspiron 555 touchscreen

Bought Dell touchscreen used, Their classification(Very good condition fully functional0 .
        Laptop keeps on restarting and over heating, also keyboard stops working from time to time, When Contacted them they claimed its over a month for return and to contact Dell since it still have warranty, When I contacted Dell they informed me that Warranty is not only expired but also its under someone name .
        Very disappointed and I'm considering filing dispute with BBB.
        I don't recommend BlinQ for their misleading of item description, here is how they advertise:
        Used - Very Good

Blinq.cominsignia tablet

I purchased an Insignia NS-P10A7100 from this company on eBay. It has a 30 refund policy. The unit quit charging after 45 days. I contacted the seller and they said they could not help after 30 days and suggested contacting the manufacturer. It turns out the brand is exclusive to Best Buy and since they didn't sell it they will not honor the warranty. Beware of buying Insignia from this seller!

Blinq.comcounterfeit hp ink cartridges

I purchased HP ink that was labeled as authentic HP ink in unopened packaging. HP 950XL Black and 951 Tri-color (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow) Combo Saver 4 cartridges in one pack. The packaging appeared authentic. I received the ink in a timely fashion and put it in my office drawer for when I ran out of ink. My HP printer won't print if one of the colors is out, so I wanted to have refills on hand so I wouldn't lose any work days of printing.

Two months after I received it, my yellow ink ran out. I opened the authentic looking HP package and found... a totally fake counterfeit cartridge. Didn't look at all authentic. No HP logo on it or anything. I tried it in my printer just to see and of course, my printer rejected it and gave me an error message.

I contacted Blinq. They told me i was out of luck because it was beyond 30 days. I replied to them with photos of the ink they sold me and what authentic ink cartridges looked like. They then stopped replying entirely.

Ink is expensive. Fake ink won't work in my printer. I paid for authentic ink. Blinq owes me a refund. I told them I'd gladly send them their fake cartridges back at their cost, but they won't respond.

counterfeit hp ink cartridges

Blinq.com — false advertisement!! you may received the wrong model!

I bought "apple macbook pro mf840ll/a 13.3-inch laptop with retina display (256 gb hard drive, 2.7 ghz...

Blinq.com"guaranteed" delivery arrived late!

This company "guaranteed" delivery of my product by December 24. Package didn't arrive until December 27! Company made attempt to offer me a measly compensation. Requests to speak with supervisor were met with, "Bobby will have to call you back." Still no call back from the supervisor. How can a company offer a guarantee, fail at the guarantee, and not be held responsible? Horrible customer service, BLINQ.

Blinq.com — wrong item... twice!!!

Beware of this company at all costs! On November 24 I ordered an iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128 GB but was sent an...

Blinq.comI will not buy from them again

I'm extremely disappointed with Blinq and I will not buy from them again. I have purchased a laptop from this company and when it arrived I was shocked to see how poorly it was packaged! Due to bad packaging (only one piece of bubble wrap) my laptop got damaged!
                I paid a lot of money and what I received?
                I have no idea what were they thinking. I contacted their support team and they said that there was nothing they could do. They tried to be nice and apologized, but that doesn't change anything!

Blinq.com — no qc in the blinq.com warehouse

I want to keep this short and factual. I ordered a Toshiba Chromebook 2 CB35-C3300 laptop from...

Blinq — blinq is not to be trusted!

When I placed my order I was thinking that all items they sell were brand new, but my tablet was obliviously...

Blinq.com — product issues with a used canon printer from blinq

I had purchased a used Canon printer from the Blinq website. When the package came in the mail it had an...

Blinq.commy order was canceled without explanation.

My order was canceled without explanation. This order I Blvd. already paid. Technical Support can explain the reason for the cancellation is not. Offer to order these items again. Maybe I'll get lucky and my order will be adopted. But these items are no longer in their store! As compensation was offered a coupon for a 10% discount. This coupon offer to everyone just for subscribing to their newsletter. It is ridiculous! I will never book in this store!