Bj's Travel / 110% price guarantee is a fraud

United States Review updated:

I booked a vacation package through BJ's and then found a cheaper package (same exact itinerary) through Travelocity. I saw that BJ's offered a 110% Best Price guarantee. At least, that is what is displayed on the BJ's website and on the phone message when you call BJ's Travel . However, when you actually try to claim the 110%, they will only match the price from the other travel site. Plus, they gave me no reason why. They simply told me that's all they can do despite my complaints.

BJ's travel packages are handled by a third party, Neat Travel. So, I'm not sure who is to blame. Nevertheless, I followed up with Neat Travel with several emails and phone calls to no avail. I even went into a local BJ's store, but they could not help me either.

Comments

• Gs
      Oct 26, 2011

I agree with you. I just spent 1.30 hour with them with no concrete answer
    Cruise Price dropped on bj's travel site withing 48 hour

• Ca
      Dec 19, 2012

Yes, They are bad. they charge me for booking fee when I cancel my reservation even they don't tell me on the confirmation.
    DO NOT DO business with BJ TRAVEL

• Ke
      Jul 07, 2017

I called them to book my trip to hawaii. The representative was so rude. Her tone was so arrogant and sarcastic. I am bj's member from some time and wanted to book vacation but I cannot take such bad attitude. She told me that she would call in 30 mins with itenary but no call back. Somebody should train them how to behave with customer or just hire right people. No wonder other stores are doing well. I am going to change my membership other store when time comes.

• Ka
      Jun 22, 2019

Wouldn’t recommend- just had our first cruise- very disappointing with their service. We weren’t told that they changed their promotion for on board credit & gratuities. Very disappointed being on cruise @ finding out that I’m responsible for gratuities for 3 people.