Bits And Pieces Uk / No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods
Company sends out catalogues to order saying 7-14 days delivery. Small print says 28 days. I placed two orders - waited over a month for one and 42 days for the other, which never arrived. The 'courier' was one man in his own saloon car piled high with badly wrapped parcels - no boxes, just plastic wrapping. Products well photographed, very poor quality in reality. To try to get through to customer services is nearly impossible - spending 10p a minute it soon adds up. Never any response to emails. Eventually, we are now 10 days before Christmas, they say are going to cancel the order (hopefully) and refund my money. So, I am off to shop for replacement presents. I only managed to get through using the sales line - they acted like they were doing me a huge favour by contacting their own 'customer services' for me. TERRIBLE! DO NOT USE THIS DREADFUL BUSINESS.
More Bits And Pieces Uk Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces - Very poor customer service! 
- Bits And Pieces - Over charging, cheap products
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces - Scam and cheating!
- Bits And Pieces Of Driffield - Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service 
- Bits And Pieces - puzzle table board which was originally priced at $129.-
- Bits And Pieces - short shipment
- Bits And Pieces - puzzles/ poor shipping
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Very very bad customer service lost parcel