Bissell deep cleaning machine renting / Horrible customer service

1 Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

I went to Rona to return the deep cleaning machine I have rented from them. I rented a Bissell for 24hrs on July 18th at 7pm. First, I was shocked by how dirty and filthy that machine was. But anyway I took it as I wanted to try it. So, at home it took me an hour to clean and disinfect my rented Bissell. The next day, at about 6:30pm I gave the machine a good rinse and I made sure I removed all the fur and stuff..., and went to the store. There, the employee Tara was at the front desk helping ( or I should probably use INTIMIDATING) customers. Well, I told her that I was there to return the Bissell. She said the store was closing and that I should come the next day. I asked her kindly to help me and I apologized for not coming earlier. But "DEAR" Tara didn't seem to appreciate my apologies, she continued to be pissed off, rude and show A LOT OF ATTITUDE. Anyway the girl with bad manners, Tara, wanted to inspect the machine I brought. I said OK, no problem, because I knew the machine was clean and by the way I was proud of my self for bringing back an almost brand new machine, clean and shiny comparing with what I have been given yesterday. She looked at the machine and said h-mmm, this machine is dirty and you are not having the deposit back ($15). Well, I thought...what a h... is going on. I told her to give me the money back (the deposit) and not to play with me like that. I felt very offended because she was completely wrong about the condition of the machine... and the story went on and on... until I got my deposit back. I left the store all shaking and with a headache, not kidding :(((( Now I am thinking, what I they doing at Rona, are they saying the same to everyone in order to have this so called cleaning fee???????? ( $15) . Ridiculous and wrong! The girl TARA was extremely rude; honestly, she should be fired immediately. I will never, never go to a Rona store again. Shame on you guys :((((.

No stars to the employee Tara from Rona, Kitchener, ON.

Li