Birch Telecom / Fraudulent sales practices
I bought Birch service because the salesman promised em that I could disconnect if I didn't like it. It turns out that the taxes were not included in the sales price as promised, so I fired 'em and went back to AT&T. They are trying to collect a $400 disconnection fee -- I guess this is styled to make me want their service again?
Be careful with these guys -- full disclosure is not one of their strong points. The collection agency is getting fairly aggressive as of today, so I am trying another direction to get my disagreement with Birch settled.
More Birch Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Birch Communications - Deceptive sales practice 
- Birch Communications - Deceitful agreements 
- Birch Communication - High Fees, Nonsense Practices, Dollar you to death 
- Birch Telecom - Stay away
- Birch Telecom - Employees lying to customers 
- Birch Communications - Internet and Phone Services 
- Birch Communications - Phone Lines 
- Birch Communications Inc. - Landline service 
- Birch Communications - Being billed for 2 additional months after service termination request 
- Birch Communications - Harassing Calls