Biolife Plasma Services — scheduling
There is no plan in place for cancelation notifications to a customer by the business, specifically for customers that are a significant distance from a bio-life center. Twice I have had to drive into a biolife center, which is a 30 mile roundtrip, just to be told my appointment is cancelled when it could have been communicated via phone, voice message, or text message.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Nampa, ID
I am not one to complain, and selmdonly do, so I know there are other customers that are frustrated with this.
It would make sense for the scheduling system to alert the nurses of appointments canceled by biolife so they have time to let a customer know a day before the appointment. This is even more important if the customer roytinely comes in early for their appointment or when the appointment is cancelled the day prior.
Biolife scheduling software already has all the metrics in place to track this.
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma Services - I have a new donor coupon in got referred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate. 
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management