BigMen.com / My experience with this company has been a nightmare!
I placed an on line order for hickory striped overalls with bigmen.com, Big Men's, Stout Men's shop in Boston Massachusetts In July of 2006. They no longer carried the item I desired in my size. Even though they had my email address, home telephone number and address, they did not contact me or advise me of the situation. Instead they decided of their own accord to make a substitution with an item I did not order and did not want. It took three phone calls to get return authorization. They signed as having received the returned package on August 28th, 2006. To date (October 24th, 2006) I have not received a credit or refund for this transaction despite repeated calls to the company. I have had several conversations with "Bob", who is rude and caustic, and whose advice is to just keep calling until I can reach Mrs. Green. Mrs. Green is never in, and I am beginning to doubt her existence since she never returns calls and is never at her desk or even in the building.
My experience with this company has been a nightmare, and I want nothing more than to get my money back and be quit of them forever. Can anyone help?
More BigMen.com Complaints & Reviews
- big men/stout men's shop - poor service /no refund 
- BigMen.com - Failure to deliver purchased items 
- Big Men Tall Men Stout Men's Shop - Refund not rec'd 
- BigMen.com - Scam
- BigMen.com - Waiting for Refund 
- Big Men's/Stout Men's Shop - Money taken, no goods sent
- BigMen.com - Bad Service/Refund process
- Big Men, Tall Men, Stout Men Shop - Incomplete Delivery 
- BigMen.com - order not recieved, the company is scamming people
- BigMen.com - Incomplete Order - No Customer Service