Bigfishgames.com — unauthorized billing
I wanted to purchased Bejewelled for my wife> I found bigfishgames.com Their site says purchase games for $9.99 to download or $19.99 to purchase. So I chose to download option and bought and down loaded the game
I bought the game and provided my credit card information that is attached to my bank account> What they didn't disclose is that there will be a recurring monthly charge of $9.99, if I would have known this, I would have never bought from them. There was no mention of minimum games to buy. Their user policy I reviewed before I bought did not say this.
I discovered this when my account became overdrawn two months in a row because they charge $9.99 to my account two months in a row. I caught this recently and I notified them and they refuse to give me a credit and have been extremely uncooperative.
I created a massive e-mail to every one I knew to steer clear of BigFishGames and telling everyone to pass this on. They make you believe you a purchasing only one game, and next thing you know, here comes undisclosed extra charges. I just want credit for the unauthorized charges.
More Bigfishgames.com Complaints & Reviews
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges to paypal account 
- Big Fish Games - unable to buy games! 
- Big Fish Games - won't let me play games I paid for! 
- Big Fish Games - unauthorized charges - no customer service 
- Big Fish Games - payment practice 
- Big Fish Games - federal judge illegal app in washington
- Big Fish Games - losing my daily bonus twice.
- Big Fish Games - $2.99 "deals" lead to $9.99 charges/other codes don't work
- Big Fish Games - friends
- Big Fish Games - game club