Big Lots Informative / refund policy - returns without a receipt
I have worked for Big Lots for 9 years and I feel the need to enlighten you all on the policies. First, on the back of EVERY receipt AND listed on the big policy board above the service desk, it states" no receipt, no return", that simple. Now, if you received it as a gift and don't have the receipt, be a nice person and give it to someone else or sell it.
I have had loss prevention emails stating that we are NOT to do a refund without a receipt. Loss prevention is the one I listen to BECAUSE they can determine if I keep or lose my job. Since I have a family to support, loss prevention's request prevails over any customer who wants to pitch a fit or complain. Besides, if you received something as a gift, it's WRONG to want a refund, you did't buy it in the first place!
More Big Lots Informative Complaints & Reviews
- Stratolounger Recliners - broken mechanism 
- Big Lots - 30 day return policy 
- Big Lots, Serta - 2nd complaint, sagging sides 
- Big Lots - hr policy 
- Big Lots - lack of drug testing 
- Big Lots - rude cashier
- Big Lots - running of store 
- Big Lots - not having advertised items 
- Big Lots Stores - I am complaining about the product I received
- Big Lots Stores - customer service/manager