Bidz.com / Online Auctions / defective watch
My husband won a bid on a GREAT watch that I love. The problem is it is defective. We did not test it since it was a Christmas present. Be sure to check the return policy and test everything you buy from BIDZ. We took the watch to a jewelry store hoping that it was just the battery but we were not that lucky. It is a shame that the company will not stand behind their products.
We won four auctions. We really enjoyed the site until this happened. Beware and check everything you buy. They give you 15 days for returns and do not make exchanges for defective merchandise. The postage is on you too.
More Bidz.com / Online Auctions Complaints & Reviews
- Bidz.com - scam and fraud! 
- Bidz.com - corrupt company! 
- Bidz.com - fraud and cheating 
- Bidz.com - steer clear of buying from bidz.com 
- www.bidz.com - bidz.com =cheap quality and misleading false prices 
- Bidz.com - not receiving item paid for or credit or my money back
- Bidz.com - bidz.com well rip you off
- Bidz.com - order is not received, money is not returned 
- Bidz.com - payment not received
- Bidz.com - order #s 514864110 / 514648119 / 514598100