Bidz.com / jewelry

Everytime I have worn the ring a stone has fallen out. When it got to the point I was paying more to have lost stones replaced than I had originally paid for the ring on bidz.com I got rid of it. What a ripoff. The ring was crap.

D  21st of Apr, 2009 by
I have done business with bidz.com many times. I have never had a customer service issue, because I have never had to contact their customes service department. I have always recieved exactly what I was told I was getting, and recieved my items in a timely manner. I work in a very labor intensive job and wear my engagement ring every day and have not had any problems with it (e.g. stones falling out, scratches), it is as lovely as the day it was purchased 2 years ago. My experience has been that bidz.com offers quality products at reasonable prices, I buy several pieces from them each year and have found that it is a excelent way for someone of limited means to build a nice little jewlery collection. I am going to post this on all the complaints against bidz.com as I think that people should hear another side of the story, so I have covered some problems not mentioned in this post.
N  24th of Apr, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Dear Kay,

We would like to take this time to offer you our most sincerest apologies. It is very unfortunate that you have received a defective item. Please know that Bidz.com offers a Buyers Protection Plan.
As our customer, we believe you should feel good about your purchase. We provide you with detailed descriptions and pictures so you can make an informed decision. All of our items are backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you receive an item that is not as described we will issue a refund in full.

For further assistance you may always contact us via Live Help, write an email at customerservice@bidz.com or call our toll free number 800-444-8124.
N  16th of Dec, 2009 by
Just be aware, many positive remarks about bidz.com are fake, they are posted by Bidz own staff or agents.

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

Culver City Police. www.culvercitypolice.com. They are located at 4040 Duquesne Avenue, Culver City, and their phone number is. (310) 837-1221
The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov
And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg. david@bidz.com
President / CTO / Leon Kuperman. lkuperman@bidz.com
CFO / Lawrence Kong. lawrence@bidz.com
COO / Claudia Liu. claudia@bidz.com
CCO / Larry Russell. larry@bidz.com
Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg. marina@bidz.com
Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas. vilius@bidz.com
Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

D  26th of Nov, 2010 by
Don't people know that you are not supposed to wash dishes with the rings on? what do you expect after that? that the stone will stay on the ring for a few more years? i bought a lot form Bidz.com and i have to admit not so expensive items because i can not afford them. i agree, they are not items for thousands of $ but i got what i saw on the site, and it was gold as states, not gold plated or stuff like that. and customer service assisted me quite good, not perfect, but quite good!

Bidz.com Logo Bidz.com