Bidz.comno refund, scam

I purchased a watch from bidz.com that cost me $1, 515 but it never arrived! I wanted my money back so I contacted fedex so they could contact bidz. They gave me a claim number and they told me that they returned $600, because the product was ensured for only $600, but the product was $1, 515 dollars! They charge the people for full amount on merchandise when they ensure for less than half the price! No matter how many times we tried to contact them, we were unable to reach them.
So don't buy anything from Bidz.com.I filed court case against them.
- S.H.

Comments

• Bi
      Jul 01, 2009

they are just thiefs...i totally agree with u

• Bi
      Jul 06, 2009

Dear Ms. Haruyunyan,

We would like to begin by apologizing for any inconvenience this may have caused. According to the tracking information the package was delivered to the residence. Upon reviewing the account we have found that FedEx regretfully did not collect a signature upon delivery which is requested on all our packages. All packages are insured for their full amount which in turn allows us to file a claim for the total amount of the order. A claim for the missing package was filed on 4/2/09. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for these matters to be resolved. Because a credit card chargeback was filed the refund process was delayed. We received notification of the chargeback on 4/22/09 which was still when the investigation was taking place. A full refund in the amount of $1515.25 has been issued back to the original method of payment used for the initial payment.

•   Aug 19, 2009

I sent an email to John Stossel at 20/20 hoping for him to do an investigation on the company.

• Xc
      Dec 15, 2009

Thing is, complaints here are valuable in informing people about the unscrupulous dealings of Bidz.com but best thing we can all do, is start making complaints to the relevant authorities and by flooding the directors of bidz email boxes.

Complaints can be made to...

The Los Angeles Police Department. [protected]@lapdonline.org
    The FBI, IC3. https://complaint.ic3.gov/ctf.aspx
    Federal Trade Commission. http://www.ftc.gov/
    Better Business Bureau. http://www.bbb.org/us/
    Securities and Exchange Commission. http://www.sec.gov/
    US Department of Commerce. http://www.commerce.gov
    And anyone else you might think of. I have!

Bidz directors email addresses are...

CEO / David Zinberg. [protected]@bidz.com
    President / CTO / Leon Kuperman. [protected]@bidz.com
    CFO / Lawrence Kong. [protected]@bidz.com
    COO / Claudia Liu. [protected]@bidz.com
    CCO / Larry Russell. [protected]@bidz.com
    Vice President / Executive Secretary / Marina Zinberg. [protected]@bidz.com
    Auctions Manager / Vilius Zukauskas. [protected]@bidz.com
    Don't bother with customer services, there's a contradiction in terms. Go directly to the top people and flood their email boxes.

Don't forget, when approaching the authorities, where you can, provide any evidence you have. Emails, photographs, copies of bidz web site pages, anything that might be relevant. Join me in a campaign to bring these fraudsters down, it is time we did.

Cheers,
    And I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

• Ha
      Dec 18, 2009

bidz.com is awful, donot buy