Bharti Airtel Ltd / non refund of security deposit
My Telephone was disconnected upon my request in December 2006.
The Security Deposit of Rs. 3,000/- deposited with Airtel (formerly Touchtel) against Touchtel Bill No. [protected] Dated 11.04.2002 has not been refunded to me till date.
This is despite the fact that I have lodged several complaints with Airtel Customer Care at least five times.
Some of the complaints are vide Complaint nos. 819901 Dated 01.04.2007
9853716 Dated 22.05.2007
[protected] Dated 29.06.2007
1797146 Dated 29.07.2007
1797146 (During First Weak of August 2007)
Security Deposit refund is due to me and has not been paid to me despite over eight months of persistent complaints
More Bharti Airtel Ltd Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Airtel - don't trust airtel! 
- [Resolved] Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597 
- [Resolved] Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number! 
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms! 
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent 
- Bharti Airtel - not getting network in prepaid mobile no. 8800944537
- Bharti Airtel - recharge amount rs 99 not reflected in airtel contact no.9816578315
- Bharti Airtel - international roaming - charged more for no service
- Prepaid Airtel Number - number not working
- Bharti Airtel - telephone/ internet