Bharat Gas/gas Cylender / currupt distributor

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I am Saifullah Khan from Tehsil Kurwai, District Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India. I am not satisfied with the distributor of Bharat Gas, beccouse he is very much corrupt he does not supply gas cylenders to the home consumers insted of this he supply these gas cylenders to the hotels in black and home consumers suffers with the lake of cylenders, even he does not give cylenders to the public for 15 to 30 days imagine how much trouble they do tolerate while bharat gas is the only supplier in the town.

Pls do the needful to pass this message to head of bharat gas

Comments

• Pi
      8th of Jul, 2008

Non Delivery of Gas Cylender after booking

I (Pinki Prasad, Consumer No.- V19239) am a consumer of Bharat Gas Agency Distributor, Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad, U.P., India. The supplies and the service of this distributor is horrible. I booked gas for home delivery on 25.06.08 but till today 08.07.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. But they didn’t supply the gas till date.
    I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Bharat Gas.

Thanks,

Pin-201000

• Ra
      18th of Jul, 2008

Hi
    I am Rakesh Kumar I am a consumer of Asha Gas Agency, Modinagar Distributor, Mr. Anil Kumar. The supplies and the service of this distributor is horrible. I booked gas for home delivery on 05.07.08 but till today 18.07.08 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. But they didn’t supply the gas till date. His Rickshaw man tell me if you want to gas pay Rs. 450.00 for one cylinder (Black Rate)
    I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with Asha Gas Agency, Modinagar Distt. Ghaziabad, U.P.-201204.

My Mobile No. 9259636393

• De
      6th of Mar, 2009

I (Deepak qusba, Consumer No.- 11281) am a consumer of Bharat Gas Agency Distributor, RATHI Sec 37 Faridabad, Haryana, India. The supplies and the service of this distributor is horrible. I booked gas for home delivery on 280209 but till today 06.03.09 not delivered. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says company policy to book cylinder after one month usage and delivery to be commenced after ten days thereafter. They didn’t supply the gas till date.

Thanks,

• Om
      12th of Aug, 2009

Respecter Sir,
    Good Morning,
    I am an employe in SDM's Office, Malout. My consumer no is 2763 in Bhart Gas, Gidderbaha, Distt. Muktsar (Punjab), I have lost my card on 18-12-2008. I want to make Duplicate card from above agency, but no one recieve my application. The employes of this agency are harasing me. Kindly solve my problem.
    I shall be very thankful to you.
    With regards.
    Om Parkash S/o Sh. Ranjeet Ram
    Ambedkar Nagar,
    Gidderbaha - 152101
    Distt. - Muktsar (Punjab)
    Mobile No. 94175-09997

• Cr
      24th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,

I booked for a refilling cylinder bearing consumer no - 8082 dtd 02.09.09. Till date I have not received the delivery. Several time I have contected to the Distributor M/s. Laxmi Enterprises, Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar over telephone & personally. But I did not get any satisfactory answer. They always take some plea. So I am facing problems with your service. Please treat it as most urgent otherwise I will take the shelter of law.

Thanking you,
    Your sincerely,

Chitta Ranjan Sahoo
    Mob -9861029694
    email- npilbbsr@gmail.com

• Be
      3rd of Nov, 2009

My father is 80 years old consumer of Demo Enterprises 64 DDA Flat Jhilmil Colony -95. Last time when he booked for the refilling of LPG cylinder the slip date was shown 20.07.09 and the deliver was given to him on 24.07.09. This practice was happening for the last so many years. Again when he went to refill LPG cylinder on 31.10.09 they strainforward refused to refill LPG cylinder. The schedule of delivery minimum 2 months or more. The staff of the Demo Enterprises are extremely rude (use abusive language) and show careless attitude. Worst customer service my father has ever faced in his life time.
    Appreciate and oblige if you please check my records and take necessary action please. The particulars of the gas connection are as follows:

Con. No. 1913
    Name : Behari Lal Add: D-223 Jhilmil colony Delhi-110095
    Mob. 9810681964

• Fa
      25th of Dec, 2009

Hi, Im Faraaz F Shaikh (Consumer # 36881) a client for Arihant Gas agency (Distributor Code - 251807). I've recently got a new connection and in process was forced to buy addons, namely

1. Gas stove - Rs 2326.90/-
    2. Suraksha Tube - 182.60/-
    3. Lighter - 53/-
    4. Rice 5 kgs - 496/-

Off these I wasnt given the rice as it was out of stock and was asked to come back later. Can you please let me know if I can forgo of the rice and get my money instead?
    Also will be now be possible for me to return the other (unused/packed/sealed) items? I havent spoken to the agency as people there are offensively rude. But if it is possible for me to return these items, and they dont comply, is there any thing that you can do to help me?
    Thanks

Faraaz
    9822645035/9922057832

• Gu
      11th of Sep, 2010

Dear All,
    We had complaint against L.P.G. gas distributer Ranjit Bharat Gas Service, V.P.O Lambi, Distt. Muktsar. We had booked new gas filled cylinder on date 3 Feb. 2010. The filled L.P.G. cylinder is not made available till date. While we visit office for our needs, the office attendee just gives us wrong promises for availability of Gas cylinder. Also we had booked new second L.P.G gas cylinder on my brother’s Domestic Gas Card, from last 4 months. New second cylinder is not made available till date. Please solve our issue as early as possible. We will be highly thankful to you.

Regards,
    Harpreet Singh Dhillon
    S/O Jaswinder Singh Dhillon
    Punjawa road, V.p.o Lambi,
    Distt: Muktsar, Punjab (152113)

• Bi
      5th of May, 2011

Sir/Madam,
    I booked for a refilling cylinder bearing consumer no - 8119 with M/s Sri Bharat Gas, Cuttack, (Orissa). Booking No. 5748 Dt. 27.04.2011. Till date I have not received the delivery. Several time I have Contact with the Distributor by telephone & personally. But I did not get any satisfactory answer. They always says to Collect from Godown or wait for 4/5 day. So I am facing problems with your service. Please treat it as most urgent. Please look my Six month Report given below for your necessary action.
    Booking No. Booking Dt. Receive Date

Bipin Bihari Sahoo
    +91-9937287303

• Am
      25th of Mar, 2013

I shri Amiya kumar pattnaik my bharat gas consumer no-26176446 under sai enterprises, nayapali, bhubaneswar. I had booked a gas on dt 04.03.13 sl no-11676 but every one is ignoring and responding my phone call.please take necessary action as soon as possible .(m) 7381090372

• Ni
      17th of Nov, 2013

sir
    i booked my cylinder before 1 month and we are suffring with a very bad delivery...
    so kindly this is a complaint is to inform u that we are no a bit satisfied from your service.
    customer id. -54779267
    contact no- 9412094447

karan bharat gas ganga tower ganganagar Meerut (u.p)
    Pin code -250001